Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Right now, I seam to have problems playing the beach volleyball route as I saved it for almost last. I wonder if having Kingnerds conflicts with this part? As stated by many, many parts interact or progress differently as your scholar level changes, such as, not being able to progress with brenda or Christa if you are a slacker.
You need be in the student level or in the beach you can't do nothing, this level for me is the best for almost all ways

sleon

Apr 30, 2017
Hotspots allways marked with an inscription which appears when you hover the cursor?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And how can i become nerd or king nerd? i'm slacker from an age and everything i do, i remain slacker
You need to study and always get the best points and study with Brenda Monday and Tuesday

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I dropped the scholar status all the way back to D-level student, and it still kicks out during the cafe scene after they order drinks. So looks like I will not be able to progress with the beach girls with this version.
You need the student level, when you dropp down your level, always need wait very much, You need study very hard for it

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
Hello someone could help me slacker and i did not have any interaction with the volleyball at the beach until now. What I have to do is interact with the volleyball.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Walkthrough: Lala - On Tuesday when she dances, slap her ass and continue until she leaves, always do this until you open the option that MC looks at your butt and says that's why he slap her butt, after can look for in her blouse a new hotspot over tits left side. - In the bathroom MC should always say no, stay at the student level because during the week when you help to do homework, if you are on another level you will not see the "hotspot" when she sleeps and the two options appear - wake up - or - let sleep - look in the panties and you will find the hotspot "dig", click until the heart appears - End -. - On the Wednesday after you have made the Shantrel path, choose pass by and enter Lala's room . You will see the hotspot, hide under the bed and choose - Wait - when She sleeps, on Her you find three hotspots - Tits - Ass - Feet, I advise saving before entering the room, if the sequence is not right you can give load And try again, you have to click on the three hotspot, and choose one more for it works, to choose the first three for me was - Ass - Feet - Breast - and then the other is not always the same, you can trying again another option until it works out. You need to make She turn to other side of the bed, and wait the end appear. I think it is all. I only don't talk what happens, because you'll see.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Walkthrough: Brenda - First you have to leave home with 5000 and be robbed, so you will go to the police station and meet Mina, you need her on Brenda's way, after that you should keep the student level to follow faster, After breakfast go to school, study for the whole week, do it until you see the scene of the boy clothed just like you and who raises Brenda's skirt, keep watching this scene until you have to help Brenda, She ask If you're not guilty help her to catch him, talking to her again and she'll ask if MC wants see Her to wear the panties of the Grandma's time, the next day do not eat breakfast and head straight to school. You will see a hotspot over the school door on the right side. Click and you will catch the real culprit, choose option - Police - , go for the police station and see the whole scene, after that choose to do nothing with Him, look and see the end of the scene, it's funny. Let Him go. The next day Brenda will offer help in class, do this until her is sure that you really did not have anything with everything that happened, the MC will ask for a private lesson and she accepts. Now you have to study at Brenda's house, you have to climb to the nerd level until the difficult questions come up, go ahead and you reach the heart with the - End -.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Walkthrouh: Christa - Go to Lisa's Store buy coffee and cake, on the day, go for Mina in the police station and give for her, until she offers MC to join the club on Friday and Saturday in the evening, go to the club and talk to Christa, and During the week, look for her on Tuesday and Thursday after breakfast, choose the option - What's Up - until she go with you in the bike to school, continue ... - Go back to the Club, when You can, kiss her, then During the week it will appear - To the right - To the left - choose second option, in the third scene look for a hotspot in the ass, whenever you find with Christa click in the hotspot, and also grow your level until - Kingnerd - that you will arrive at the heart with the - End -.. I don't talk what happens because You'll see.

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
I dropped the scholar status all the way back to D-level student, and it still kicks out during the cafe scene after they order drinks. So looks like I will not be able to progress with the beach girls with this version.
I accomplished the cafe scene while in "Nerd" status. The delimiter is how you get to it. You need to win against the girls until you get a scene where the blonde jumps into the water and complains "noone tried to stop me from jumping off of the cliff", THEN you need to lose to them so you are forced to buy drinks. Then you will get a hotspot on her ass while you are ordering drinks at the counter. Grab her ass as soon as you see the spot available. Repeat this process of losing and buying drinks a few times and you will get more and more ass-grabbing available to you until you eventually buy her a "drink" that she will sit on the counter and consume. THEN you follow her into the bathroom and LOCK THE DOOR. Then happiness will ensue!!

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
I have a request for dev, hoping he reads. as a tits lover i am, i ask myself: why titsjob with sister's medium tits and not with shantrel (who has the paradise inside the bra) ? :D

nunya damned

Sep 15, 2016
Hotspots allways marked with an inscription which appears when you hover the cursor?
Yes. However, you CAN make things easier on yourself by changing a line of code (this will NOT trigger "cheater" status or anything like that). It was mentioned in a post on a page in the 20-29 range I think.

in kitchen2.rpy edit this line
init 1000000 python:
style.transparent_button.background = "#eee4"
style.transparentbig_button.background = "#eee4"
Go to this file and change the html color code in the " .... " to something you like from this chart ( ). I chose a nice BRIGHT yellow so I never miss a hotspot.

EDIT: open the file, control-f "style.transparent", change the color code on BOTH of the "#eee4", save, continue gaming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I don't have the courage to answer all of those questions LOL. Listen, the reason is simple : I'm just a little fed up that the same questions always pops up. None of the new members take time to read the earlier posts.
I put three walkthrough posted here, please look and say if You like it

Reactions: homer

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How to lower smartass (I have a D-lev student but Brenda needs Nerd)?
From D-lewel to nerd you need to increase your lewel not lowered.
Anyways, to lower, dont go to school. To increase go to school like crazy :)

Reactions: sleon

DieEnte

Jun 7, 2017
Yes. However, you CAN make things easier on yourself by changing a line of code (this will NOT trigger "cheater" status or anything like that). It was mentioned in a post on a page in the 20-29 range I think.

Go to this file and change the html color code in the " .... " to something you like from this chart ( ). I chose a nice BRIGHT yellow so I never miss a hotspot.

EDIT: open the file, control-f "style.transparent", change the color code on BOTH of the "#eee4", save, continue gaming.
Where is the kitchen2.rpy located. I found one file named kitchen2.rpy, but there is no script like the one you quoted. The other files are allready compiled.

blackmamba

Aug 6, 2016
This right here is lowkey one of the best games I've played, gotta say that the grind this game makes you to do feels authentic idk. It's not like others out there that you're grinding for grinding sake, makes it feel like an achievement everytime you progress with the characters. Can't wait for a new update.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes