teq

Oct 14, 2017
when you have sex whit shantrell at the wall, go immediately to her room and continue there. EDIT: (ok, forget it, It comes to an end too) I don't know what to do

Oct 17, 2017
In shantrel quest 11 where you get a Bj from her for study i followed ingame and the walkthrough that posted here but i cant get a Bj from her when studyign with her when i pick “She promised a blowjob” option she just says "oh so you dont like study with me" and scene ends when i pick "not gonna ask more" option she just says i want to caress even tho i hit hotspot suck yet ingame walkthrough says i already got a bj from while i didnt which is frustrating cuz im stuck at that point and cant progress can some1 help me or share a save after/before that Bj scene. :bow:

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
Help me please to clear this quest
I'll try many times but I can't progress any further and I don't know how to clear that

odino

Aug 14, 2017
- Unzipp mod in the game folder (three files : UnRen-lite.bat, sknf-mod_v0.4.4.bat and snnf_mod.rpy)
- Start your game
- Save and close
- UnRen-Lite.bat
- sknf-mod_v0.4.4.bat. Press button to continue.
- When the dos windows is closed, launch your save. You would see the word "MOD"
im do everything but its not working in befor version i was using 4.3.3 and had no issue last was game 3.2 but on 3.4 i get this
Untitled.jpg
well im kinda always use compressed version this one had missing file which add later game run normal but after adding mod i get this

ok im solved issue using help in past pages and add screen.rpyc for other with same issue you need to replace this file with the one in "game" folder after used MOD and delete screens.rpy file

Last edited:
Reactions: shanker123123

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Anyone else having issues getting the sknf mod 4.4 to work?

i followed the intructions and it doesnt seem to work at all. instead i dropped the sknf.rpy file into the game folder in the directory and then i was able to see the MOD in the top right hand of the screen when i loaded my save but the, Hidden spots which should have a red background, Dont have it. they are just hidden. Can anyone out there that got the mod to work with the latest version of the game help me out please?

Reactions: bob foras12

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there a cheat and also a full tutorial for the latest version of this game? I don't know if Skatanafao's MOD is suitable for the latest version and Walkthrough is only available up to version 1.2. It's not that easy this game without having a tutorial in hand, that's why I say it.

D

Deleted member 740319

quest 8 for shant shows complete with both checkmarks, quest 9 everything is complete except the complete quest 8
enjoyed the game up until this point, kinda irritated now.
I'm stuck at that point too... if you find any help, please let me know...

D

Deleted member 740319

I press touch, and wait for the leg to appear... it's been more than 10 minutes, and still no leg... what should I do?

5m.JPG

rashadghost

Feb 27, 2018
guys quest 12 for laura you came on laura how to start that ? and how to convince lala to take off her panties permanently

LetMeB

Aug 22, 2016
View attachment 634961
I have this....
View attachment 634962
And this...
And for that i can do the quest nº 23 of Shantrell....
Can anybody help?
Much appreciated.
Zal
Had the same prob. Everything is done, but im not getting a check?
< possible solution >
Thur Morn. Lala alone/bathroom: Go thru the scene again. Hit play a few times, before diving in at the last bit.
Reminder: Gotta piss off Laura before entering the bathroom, in order to get her alone.

hope this helps

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
guys quest 12 for laura you came on laura how to start that ? and how to convince lala to take off her panties permanently
On Tuesday, Wednesday evening go to Laura room she must reading book, search hotspot "try a joke" I think (forgive me if I wrong) and the event will start, search another hotspot "tit" then you get hs and don't forget to progress Mon morning after breakfast you see Laura dance, after dance scene beware hotspot "up"
After that, if you can't progress any further, on tue, wed evening go to Laura room but this time don't hit "try a joke" hotspot you will get HS start. Repeat until you see 2 option and you can come on Laura.

For lala not wearing panties Mon morning breakfast, you need to allow lala go to club first and chose option "I'm good! " but for the first time she wearing a panties, try another weak to see lala not wearing panties.
I hope this will help you

Note : lala Mon morning breakfast event will start after you complete Laura quest 12 :)

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes