alis959

Nov 21, 2017
im do everything but its not working in befor version i was using 4.3.3 and had no issue last was game 3.2 but on 3.4 i get this
View attachment 637781
well im kinda always use compressed version this one had missing file which add later game run normal but after adding mod i get this

ok im solved issue using help in past pages and add screen.rpyc for other with same issue you need to replace this file with the one in "game" folder after used MOD
file.rar damage upload a gen

odino

Aug 14, 2017
file.rar damage upload a gen
if not working again just extract game again and take a backup from screen.rpyc befor using mode
after you did MOD replace screens.RPYC with first one and delet screens.rpy

Last edited:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/screens.rpy", line 178: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
window:
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 317: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 325: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 350: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
use navigation
^

File "game/screens.rpy", line 560: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
style_prefix "about"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat May 02 04:27:11 2020
after you did MOD replace screens.RPYC and with first one and delet screens.rpy

i posted mine in post above

Last edited:

odino

Aug 14, 2017
can someone link me walkthrough or working cheat mod please? I'm returning to this one after significant time lapse
:)
sknf MOD working you just need to take a backup from screens.rpyc befor doing mod and replace it after done mod also delete screeen.rpy
if dont have game file you can DL mine in few post above

alis959

Nov 21, 2017
if not working again just extract game again and take a backup from screen.rpyc befor using mode
after you did MOD replace screens.RPYC with first one and delet screens.rpy
file damage don't make it .rar make it .zip

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Yep me!

View attachment 641697

Any comment please sknf ? I'm afraid to install your mod.
sorry about the rude response but
i don't care

it's a %#)(%@)%*&)@ batch script , YOU CAN SEE THE ACTUAL CODE , stop playing games only and learn something about windows / batch files / and the stupid antivirus which "blocks" things for your own protection

i guess it's time to edit my previous post ...

rashadghost

Feb 27, 2018
On Tuesday, Wednesday evening go to Laura room she must reading book, search hotspot "try a joke" I think (forgive me if I wrong) and the event will start, search another hotspot "tit" then you get hs and don't forget to progress Mon morning after breakfast you see Laura dance, after dance scene beware hotspot "up"
After that, if you can't progress any further, on tue, wed evening go to Laura room but this time don't hit "try a joke" hotspot you will get HS start. Repeat until you see 2 option and you can come on Laura.

For lala not wearing panties Mon morning breakfast, you need to allow lala go to club first and chose option "I'm good! " but for the first time she wearing a panties, try another weak to see lala not wearing panties.
I hope this will help you

Note : lala Mon morning breakfast event will start after you complete Laura quest 12 :)
thanks Mizuki you were a big help another question if you dont mind is there a way to take lala panties while doing homework ?
talking about adjusting the plan to seduce laura that is the part idk how to start

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
got beer and i'm in her room got 2 options (touch or Yank her hair) and i can find the hotspot (molest 3 time) and after the facefuck part i found the hotspot for in her mouth and that where im stuck
Stuck here too, can't progress further.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
sorry about the rude response but
i don't care

it's a %#)(%@)%*&)@ batch script , YOU CAN SEE THE ACTUAL CODE , stop playing games only and learn something about windows / batch files / and the stupid antivirus which "blocks" things for your own protection

i guess it's time to edit my previous post ...
Sorry man, I'm not familiar with batch files, but thanks for your answer ;)

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
got beer and i'm in her room got 2 options (touch or Yank her hair) and i can find the hotspot (molest 3 time) and after the facefuck part i found the hotspot for in her mouth and that where im stuck
Finally found it! Don't let her suck you, cum immediately, she will be upset and leave. Find her in the bathroom right after. Repeat next Tuesday night.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes