Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Finally found it! Don't let her suck you, cum immediately, she will be upset and leave. Find her in the bathroom right after. Repeat next Tuesday night.
do you know how to complete lauras steps at night?
-adjusted plan to seduce laura
-blowjob she didnt like
- orgasm
- fucked laura?

thanks

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
Does anyone have a save completed?
I can't figure out this

do you know how to complete lauras steps at night?
-adjusted plan to seduce laura
-blowjob she didnt like
- orgasm
- fucked laura

Labman2

Jul 30, 2017
I'm stuck laura's dress, I talked too janna at the beach on wed evening. but never get the next step with laura.

walkthough
To speak with Janna alone you must find her Wednesday evening at the beach. The problem is the character that spawn
there are random so save the game and try until you can speak with Janna. Speak with her and get a heart start.
After you speak with both Laura’s girlfriend about her dress, Laura call you into her room. Get a heart start.

could anyone help? Thank You.....

I found my mistake, with stella on sat morn I kept hitting the "butt" hotspot & not moving forward....

Last edited:

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
How many endings does the game have so far? Only 2? the camp and the town? Looks like bad endings so to speak, doesn't it? Hahaha

hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
hi everyone how to lala mission
help homework then where this say "poke" ?? please tell me in backgroud picture
we try more search not found please

Dec 28, 2017
you need beer and there is a hot spot on her chest that you have to hit about 3 times.... over the course of the scene.
thanks bro, the problem solve. but i got the another problem with moira & julia path, im done fucked moira in quest 4 (finished)but stuck in quest 3 (julia date in tuesday afternoon)
1590221136892.png

Dec 28, 2017
thanks bro, the problem solve. but i got the another problem with moira & julia path, im done fucked moira in quest 4 (finished)but stuck in quest 3 (julia date in tuesday afternoon)

julia say" so, see you in tuesday! and i now have to go home"
(we didnt have chance to sit on the bench ... MC will show her my trick another time)
View attachment 667435

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes