I m sashi

Nov 2, 2019
How to complete Julia quest 3? When I visit moria house and then talk say something after Julia would sit at table? How to complete quest 3

bryant

Sep 1, 2017
Ok so I’m stuck at quest 19, I got the swimsuit but not the panties. I already bought her 3 underwear and she also have the tail and zebra apron, so what am I missing?

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
are there any plans to ever update the walkthrough for this? i did like the content back in 1.2, but this game was hell to play even with a walkthrough so when it stopped i stopped

Reactions: House Of Black

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
After lipsticks given to Stella , how to sex with Stella ?
Can't remember the exact wording of the choice, but at one point in walking with her, she'll ask your opinion on the color of her hair. Pick the answer that seems wrong, and she'll say you know nothing about tints. Then on a later date, a new option will appear that leads to sex. Sorry I can't be more specific, but it's been a while since I did that event. I just remember that when you have sex with her, she's thinking you don't know tints very well.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
It isn't difficult. It is pointlessly grindy. Lots of older game put in meaningless busy work and claim it is mechanics.
I think the difficulty is in figuring out what exactly you need to do next, without resorting to a walkthrough.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
in this game ,can mc fuck his mom?
Yes. The only girls still without sex scenes are Julia (can get a blow job), Krista (can get blowjob and handjob) the gypsy girl you meet in the thicket in the park, and Bella (Derk's mom, they're occasionally found wandering around in the park together)

Reactions: Jhon99x

Jhon99x

Apr 18, 2018
Yes. The only girls still without sex scenes are Julia (can get a blow job), Krista (can get blowjob and handjob) the gypsy girl you meet in the thicket in the park, and Bella (Derk's mom, they're occasionally found wandering around in the park together)
Thnks dude✌

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes