Reaver

May 31, 2017
ya i solved that just now, you go to study in the morning at Moira's house not the early morning one but the late morning study. then when you have the option to look around say NO. Julia will come out and you can touch / brush against her tits. then During the day you go to the park and talk to her at the benches. that's the start. the second time around you have to get her ice-cream. haven't gone past that point have to much to do today. good luck.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
i havent played this version because i havent been able to get stfn mod to work. has anyone here gotten it to work with the lastest version yet?
i dont get the hidden words on my screen with the red backgrounds anymore.

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
guys i'm not able to do lala's mission number 6 i have all the others unlocked but in mission 6 when i enter her room and hide under the bed she keeps turning around always can someone help me?

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
It's been a bit of time since completing these but hopefully this helps. I'm not certain about the exact wording for the hot spots but there are hot spots:

Quest 12
1. Tue evening (Laura is reading), hot spot "stupid joke", hot spot "tit!" and she'll sit on MC's face. Do this a couple times. She'll stop wearing panties.
2. Ignore hot spot "stupid joke" and MC will molest her (can't remember if there is a hot spot or not for this, don't believe there is). Choose "cum in hand" a couple times.
3. Once you get the option "don't cum" then you're almost done. Choose "don't cum" and continue to "cum in hand" or "cum on Laura". I recommend "cum in hand" first time, then "cum on Laura" later.

Quest 13
1. Mon sometime, go to store and buy "seduction beer". Tue night (meaning late Mon evening), choose "Lala's room" even though it doesn't do anything at first. Good habit for later. Then "Laura's room". Laura should be in black lingerie. Choose "touch". She takes the beer so you'll have to find a new spot to hide it.
2. Buy beer again, but at fridge scene choose "cooler" so Laura doesn't find it. Repeat "Lala's room", "Laura's room", and "touch". This is where my memory gets fuzzy (it was a long quest).
3. MC will ply her with beer. Look for hot spot "molest her!" on her chest (3 times). She'll have sex with MC.
4. Keep repeating. Eventually (if you've been clicking Lala's room), MC will see Lala spying. She eventually moves to between MC's legs, get a bj from Lala.
5. Continue to repeat. Laura catches Lala. You get the choice of "Laura's mouth" or "Lala's ass". Quest done.
digging into the games code I found out you have to repeat the 'yank hair > beer > molest > suck > cum' scene 4-5 times. You may be able to get away with touch for this part. THe time after that, you have to do yank hair, then cum right away when she starts giving you a blowjob. Go to the bathroom.

the following week, get beer, do touch, and cum right away again. She won't throw you off this time. alternate between "sweat ..." and "fuck ..." until "cum" appears. QUest complete

I m sashi

Nov 2, 2019
How to complete Julia quest 3? When I visit moria house and then talk say something after Julia would sit at table? How to complete quest 3

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes