Abbat

Jul 21, 2017
Please help me complete this quest.
I'll try many times but I can't progress any further and I don't know how to complete that

651470_Screenshot_2020-04-29-11-45-42.png

Lovanson1

Feb 18, 2019
[QUOTE = "TheLecherKing, bài đăng: 3088565, thành viên: 1487193"]
Cảnh cuối! Chai có hậu môn, làm thế nào để tôi kích hoạt nó? Tôi đang ở điểm mà tối thứ Sáu, có thể cởi áo hoặc váy của cô ấy. Tối thứ bảy, tôi chọn "bật nội dung khiêu dâm" và đã bị trả lại giữa "tắt" và "bật" nhiều lần. Trong chủ đề, ai đó đã nêu một tùy chọn thứ ba sẽ xuất hiện và sau đó, hậu môn tối thứ Sáu sẽ có sẵn. Không thấy lựa chọn thứ ba. Có điểm nóng nào tôi cần nhấp vào tối Thứ Sáu hoặc Thứ Bảy không?
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Qué

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
guys I am not able to complete a mission 6 of the lala all the others are complete but when I try to complete the 6 mission she turns around every time can someone help me?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I can't even complete Quest 2 of Lola, man. This is insane, I've studied with her for almost a week and I still can't figure out how to stay in her room over night.

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
I can't even complete Quest 2 of Lola, man. This is insane, I've studied with her for almost a week and I still can't figure out how to stay in her room over night.
Well, what I learned from this game is that it is repetitive as hell, you need to repeat the study event with her several times and then hide under her bed on Wednesday and Saturday night under that bed there are several options where you also need to repeat several times with imagining to wait and investigate so other events happened sometimes she will just slepp then you will need click at spots

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
How to reveal the last four scenes with Brenda? I am not sure I reveal even one. I did have some sleepy sex on the bed but butt sex is not revealing itself. Also I think I am supposed to have her suck...I have discovered only 3 hidden spots - put her normally, lick it and suck it.
Go to the sofa with Brenda. Don't click the hotspot.
Choose take the chance.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Is there a place in the files I can just find the videos? This grind is stupid af. It'd be a lot easier if they'd tell you how many times you have to do this shit. I've studied with Lala everyday and clicked every option possible ( yes even poked her panties) and I've hid under her bed every Wednesday and Saturday for the past 4 weeks and nothing new at all. I've also been to the bench everytime when Laura is there but her friends never recognize me like it says they will. Oh and the sknf mod or whatever works fine just doesn't show where the hidden clicks are like it said it would. I'm really into this game and want to get into it because the animations I watched once in a clip a friend showed me looked dope, even though most of the models are kind of ugly, but I just can't get past this grind, it's not even a grind since you have no idea how many times you have to do it, it's kind of torture.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Finally! I finished game first time. Animations really great. Thank you all who write walkthroughs and answer the questions. And big thanks to dev.
Please show me which walkthrough you used, the one i found stopped updating at like 1.1 (or something) and it was just as bad as the hints provided in the game.

Nov 22, 2018
i have download both version the normal and the compressed, i try to start it on a Mac OS X 10.14.5. But get always the same error, this application "second happiness" can't be opened. Any one a Idea how to fix it?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes