Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Dead? Almost 6 months without updates. This should be marked as abandonned.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I agree, this dev has his own unique style, and does not use ready-made monotonous models from DAZ or HS, which are already fed up. I'm really looking forward to the update...
True but if not for the horrific grind then the game would be far more popular. Its a shame he never worked on cutting out most of the slog. Did he ever add an update where you could see all sex scenes?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Shit man. Even the guide is horrible to follow. Does anyone have a complete save just so I can see some fuck scenes please? love the models but the game is a mess to play.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Shit man. Even the guide is horrible to follow. Does anyone have a complete save just so I can see some fuck scenes please? love the models but the game is a mess to play.
Here are my saves. The game is almost complete, excluding Maya's love path. Note: played with the Skafanafao mod v. 0.4.4, so clean game may have problems with these saves.

KSN

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone please help me out!!
Capture.JPG Could not proceed further, i have tried to delete the source file and reinstalled. but the problem still contiues.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes