IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
There's so much good content in this game but it's an absolute BITCH to find it all. None of the actions to get to scenes ever made any sense, the language is impossible to follow, the updates are sporadic and buggy.... I just want titles like these to be done so we can get a gallery mod and be finished with it argh

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Hi all. Who can tell me how to do lisa's 2nd quest?
Did you figure it out I'm in the same situation I completed almost every quest except Lisa 2nd I think you have to start the christmas I'm not 100% I have not start christmas wanted to do as much quest before christmas

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Shouldn't the abandonned tag be used here? No update since April, no news, nothing. At least, could the 20 Tier drop the " specials " which were never leaked ? I know this, because a kind man used to share his exclusive updates with me in the past and the content he had each month never got leaked here. Those were sent directly in the mail of those patreons.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Shouldn't the abandonned tag be used here? No update since April, no news, nothing. At least, could the 20 Tier drop the " specials " which were never leaked ? I know this, because a kind man used to share his exclusive updates with me in the past and the content he had each month never got leaked here. Those were sent directly in the mail of those patreons.
The last bit of news on his Patreon was on November 26th, so it's not really abandoned by F95's definition. Now whether anything new will come as an update, or as a separate revamped game (making this abandoned in the end) remains to be seen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kakato

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
hgame ? more like grinding game , honestly , not worth playing lmao , it will take a crapload of time before you get any scene .

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
Good luck with that. He quit making the game because people were sharing it here and he didn't like that.
yep. still nothing from him. looks like he abandoned the support forum this november.

hgame ? more like grinding game , honestly , not worth playing lmao , it will take a crapload of time before you get any scene .
well, the reward is even sweeter then.
lots of morons that build their RenPy games make it easy to crack and cut corners and the story progression is unrealistically fast. this game makes you feel more real life-ish.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes