shanker123123

Apr 12, 2018
im do everything but its not working in befor version i was using 4.3.3 and had no issue last was game 3.2 but on 3.4 i get this
View attachment 637781
well im kinda always use compressed version this one had missing file which add later game run normal but after adding mod i get this

ok im solved issue using help in past pages and add screen.rpyc for other with same issue you need to replace this file with the one in "game" folder after used MOD and delete screens.rpy file
thank you soo much u are the beast

TMS09106731

Jan 23, 2021
Can someone help me? I'm on Laura's quest 12, I denied coming to her and now I'm in a loop in the kitchen: I click on '' Up '', she plays with me and nothing happens, when I come back in the action of coming, the character won't let me ... I get stuck in that loop. I do not know what else to do.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Since when was my favorite game completed wow, now for that gallery mod?? modders please!! :love::love::cool::cool:

Reactions: GaboCAP

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
How do you complete the 13th quest of Laura? Am I supposed to fuck her when she is drunk in her bedroom?

Also what is the most recent walkthrough?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Is that a new game or the continuation of this one
New if you never played this one first. Remake if you did play this one before. ;) Concerning the update, there was already one which dropped 2 weeks ago on patreon, but never made it's way here. So, considering this one, we missed 2 updates which still never came here...

Edit: only one update, in the end. I made a mistake on the dates, my bad. :)

Reactions: bacchusplateau
Mar 22, 2020
First off this is a great, annoying, grinding game.
However I'm looking for a little assistance with the game.
I've progressed most stories but am still stuck with Lala and the club. Friday night after letting her go to the club it is till a question mark on the heart.
I've done all of the Lala bathroom scenes to end (including Thursday morning with Laura). Thursday morning bathroom, Lala alone, she leaves after the "lock" hotspot - what else do I need to do?
Is there a hotspot somewhere I'm missing (I found the panty one Friday eve).
Impudence 63, Smartass 33, Study 99 ... so plenty of all I think

Last edited:

Ihory

Dec 10, 2017
I wrote to muttdoggy at the end of December to change the status of the game to completed.
The game has 4 endings and the plot with the main character is complete.
It's a pity that you made only 1 ending with the main characters, and then a bad ending. Why not make the ending harem or sisters that have featured throughout the game?

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
v0.4.4
-includes some very old "fixes" (which i was never upload)
-fix some paths
-uses Sam's unren file (separate file) which is modified to do only the decompile (so you don't need to run the game before)
-volley mod seems to works (at least for me :) , you must play a ball first then you will see the options
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes it works in 1.0
plz don't ask that , the purpose of the batch file is to work for every version
of course it always depends and if the dev makes a lot of changes
BUT , please , check first (you can also backup your game folder first to be sure) then reply if it doesn't work

if you get error about sknf_mod1.rpy file either run the game manually then re-run the batch or dl and try the newer version below

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4.4 mod is for 3.4 game version?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes