Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
dude this game is so fucking bugged... restart game no cheats.. cant even get the key to shantrels room..
key to bathroom key to bathroom
next day
next day

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
this game makes no sense im not even sure what im suppose to do or if theres even a story....

turkmusun

Jun 20, 2020
i am stuck at lala's quest 4. i did so much time i'm good, be gentle and i mean. but hearts never end it is full ?. What i am missing? please helpp

May 11, 2018
I see the tags: sleep sex, spanking, urination. Can they be avoided?
Probably not. There's an arc related to sleep poking someone. MC getting some unconscious love, and others.
Urination not sure if it's optional, I think MC gets the option to peek on people but nothing about getting peed on from what I can remember.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Probably not. There's an arc related to sleep poking someone. MC getting some unconscious love, and others.
Urination not sure if it's optional, I think MC gets the option to peek on people but nothing about getting peed on from what I can remember.
So I prefer to ignore the game. I don't like sleep sex at all.

• Angry
Reactions: TeamHentaiX

wolfas

Jun 30, 2018
hi guys, anyone can tell me how to make apear the option to grab lala ass on tuesday morning? i did everything and i have the stats but that option never apear.

HillDweller

Mar 31, 2020
this game has some of the best characters and scenes ever, but the absolute worst design of all time, from a developer that's outright hostile to users and spends actual effort to put in anticheat checks in the code to thwart attempts to skip the mind boggling grind.

I challenge you to find other instances of UIs where the "close" button is a floating X in random places on the screen, or with more disregard for basic UI design principles like structure and visual relationships between elements. I don't think I could come up with a more hostile UX if I tried.
After many start overs, I got tired and started cheesing the code and using the console to jump into scenes, and even that took me hours.

I imagine the dev would not allow it, but this game should be reworked to remove the insane busywork involved in between scenes.
You can still build up anticipation and make things interesting without being outright hateful to the player.
The game's content deserves to be seen by more people, but with a better experience, just like Big Brother.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes