HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Does anyone have a mid game save file. Wanted to try the game again but had forgotten how grindy it was. Great, but grindy.

EDIT: nm, i found one.

Last edited:

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
Shantrel QUEST 25 FROM THE LAST UPDATE: HOW TO GET THOSE 2 SEX EVENTS CMON....SOMEBODY TELL ME
For anyone else wondering. You have sex with Shantrel against the wall with Lala watching TV.{sex event 1} After you choose where to cum, go to Shantrel's room and have{sex event 2}

One event is Village ending
Two events is Camp ending

Whew, finally done with the game, but never with jiggly voluptuous Shantrel.

savagecrane

May 2, 2017
after stella blowjob scene I buy lipstick and try it again lots of times but nothing change. I cant have sex with stella. Is there any other button and when? pls help

Reactions: Criss.Secret
Sep 10, 2020
I'm stuck in version 0.8, I bought the two pants and now I must buy the set of bra and pants but whenever I enter the store on Saturdays it doesn't show up, and I don't get any heart when I get the pants in the bathroom on Tuesdays.
Does anyone know what I should do? I've done everything but nothing changes

Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
Does anyone have a complete Christmas event save? For some reason, I cannot complete the Christmas event.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
what a buggy peice of trash. honestly have no idea why you would create a crap game like this and leave it out there. id be ashamed if i was the dev of this

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes