jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
Good luck with that. He quit making the game because people were sharing it here and he didn't like that.
Where did he say that? I'm a patron of his, but I didn't see that post. I just figured he had gotten tired of adding to the first game and decided to start milking us with a remake.

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
sadly but true folks!! if looking through the rules iam pretty sure the game should get the abandoned tag cuz we are far above the six month barrier. or am i wrong!? last update was definetely around apr/may this year :confused::confused:

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
t
beware: it is not a save from my own pt. just a random one i got quite a while ago for endgame content. mc name is Mikey which is ok to play with imho
thanks for the save file , but I have a question , how do I install it ? I put the file in the game folder and save folder , but it doesn't show up when I want to load a save

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
thanks for the save file , but I have a question , how do I install it ? I put the file in the game folder and save folder , but it doesn't show up when I want to load a save
well its quite simple to solve your problem. the save folder in the actual game directory is of no use here. to be exact you instead have to copy the file onto the same system partiton where windows was installed. afterwards you can use it properly. follow this step nd the issue should be solved dude..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
greez my5ty

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
well its quite simple to solve your problem. the save folder in the actual game directory is of no use here. to be exact you instead have to copy the file onto the same system partiton where windows was installed. afterwards you can use it properly. follow this step nd the issue should be solved dude..

greez my5ty
cheers

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020

greez my5ty
ok , so I did it the way you said , but I still don't see a new save , do I have to delete my previous saves ? or is the save on another page ?

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
ok , so I did it the way you said , but I still don't see a new save , do I have to delete my previous saves ? or is the save on another page ?
just overwrite all existing files in the directory and your good. the savefile is placed on page/slot 1-1 as it is named...this is easy stuff dude come on you can do it ;)

Reactions: RaviCK98

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
The game is very boring. For so many years of development, the plot has not advanced very far. I only play because I wonder how it will end. If I had not started playing a few years ago, now I would have deleted the game and would not remember

D

Deleted member 3233150

VNorth confirmed that Second Happiness is completed in a private conversation.
There is a new project in works...

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
New project apparent on the Dev's Patreon, this game is either Abandoned or Completed per the strikethrough dates for followon versions of this game that they show.

Calling it Abandoned for now until a more definitive post is found.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
New project apparent on the Dev's Patreon, this game is either Abandoned or Completed per the strikethrough dates for followon versions of this game that they show.

Calling it Abandoned for now until a more definitive post is found.
I wrote to muttdoggy at the end of December to change the status of the game to completed.
The game has 4 endings and the plot with the main character is complete.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
VNorth

Best and easiest way to let the staff know is to report the first post and state that the game is completed and needs the completed tag. Once that is done a staff member will see the report and change it. Same goes for threads that need that abandon or onhold tags.

Reactions: VNorth
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes