TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
game needs a gallery mod, sick of grinding the days out just to get to a certain day and see a scene :eek::cautious:

Reactions: Repperx01

Dennishartung

Jul 25, 2020
How can I buy shantrels 3rd panties?
Ich bought the pink panties and now she wants a bra that match to her panties, but if I go to the clothes shop at Sat, i can't buy it
PLS HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

hinosit

Aug 6, 2018
I need help in quest 22 for shantrel, any help?
wednesday afternon talk with shantrel and give her money and choice (nop, im gona rub here). you need to pinch lala and play with shantrel few times, after pinche lala's niple you choice play with shantrel, go deper 2 times and choice that's enough, see the escene(she slap you) and go her room.

Dennishartung

Jul 25, 2020
wednesday afternon talk with shantrel and give her money and choice (nop, im gona rub here). you need to pinch lala and play with shantrel few times, after pinche lala's niple you choice play with shantrel, go deper 2 times and choice that's enough, see the escene(she slap you) and go her room.
If I press 'nope i'm gonna rub here' nothing happens... i tried like 30 times, help please

Dennishartung

Jul 25, 2020
If I press 'nope i'm gonna rub here' nothing happens... i tried like 30 times, help please
Hey how do I fuck Laura for quest 13, I already give her beer but she gives me a bj
If she blows you, you have to come quick, then she will be angry and goes away, then you have to go to Bathroom ;)

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
For those having trouble with the mod, download the 4.3 version.

Place the files in the main map where the exe file is. Run the bat.
Game will open and close. Run it again, now load your game, red spots and mod works.
Don't know what the issue is with the 4.4 but it doesn't work.
And make sure it's a clean folder, no messing about beforehand.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes