Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Hi.
You play against 3 girls. Now logical?) It is not necessary to win. Later you will win).
Nah I figured it out. I can beat them, regularly or using the bully action. I still don't like the minigame tho, but I do like the rest :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi.
You play against 3 girls. Now logical?) It is not necessary to win. Later you will win).
This is the way, You're right. And I hope that everything we've done here so far is helping you get even more patronage. Because a person who looks for players to know whether they like the game or not, deserves all our "Respect". Lots of good luck to you and thanks for making this great game.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Kakato: Or mirenzo: If one of you can send me a - Save complete - I thanks you a lot, because my version is - MODDED - and i fear that way can don't work in new version. Play this game all again is very hard in this stage. For it many thanks my friends.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
For all new members, Welcome here, has Walkthrough in OP. and page 53 too, Thanks

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Kakato: Or mirenzo: If one of you can send me a - Save complete - I thanks you a lot, because my version is - MODDED - and i fear that way can don't work in new version. Play this game all again is very hard in this stage. For it many thanks my friends.
Hope this is my last, check please becouse i made many try and dont remember well :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Everyone that are playing here need remember this is a adult game. And nor all know how to play, my Walkthrough, I was thinking, exactly in the new members, those that never played and don't has the right way for do it. I did it because the statiscs are showing very clear, in SVSComics, in older versions Superpowered MODDED 126.000 views, Alpha only 52.000, The Twist with way fo cheat and walkthrough 98.000 views, without both 41.000, Dating my Daughter with walkthrough 111.000 views, without 32.000 views and this game too grew with my walkthrough, the game had 9.000 views, and now 27.741. And this in only one site. I'm really wanting to help F95Zone, why I was very well received here, and VNorth that made the best game and I like very much. Here I never did nothing alone, Congratulations at everyone.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I'm restarting the game from the beginning, & right after the intro when you head into town you meet Yanga in the coffee shop and you got to answer yes/no several times. Can someone remind me which options are the best ones at tha point?

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I'm restarting the game from the beginning, & right after the intro when you head into town you meet Yanga in the coffee shop and you got to answer yes/no several times. Can someone remind me which options are the best ones at tha point?
This is not done quest, only for read), about herring 3 no, 1 yes: you read all).
it is important to buy a cake!

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
There are some serious glitches/bugs in the game. Pretty much destroyed my desire to play it or see development for it for now. The mother will not advance in story for me. She refuses to wear the red dress or whatever the walkthrough talks about. I've done everything up to that point, given her tens of thousands of dollars, seen the various scenes in the bed, seen the scenes at the table, seen the scenes on the beach. The quest will not update for me, spent over an hour trying to get it to work. I'm done, between the volleyball minigame and whatever bugs exist, I won't waste my time further. Best of luck to you with the game.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
There are some serious glitches/bugs in the game. Pretty much destroyed my desire to play it or see development for it for now. The mother will not advance in story for me. She refuses to wear the red dress or whatever the walkthrough talks about. I've done everything up to that point, given her tens of thousands of dollars, seen the various scenes in the bed, seen the scenes at the table, seen the scenes on the beach. The quest will not update for me, spent over an hour trying to get it to work. I'm done, between the volleyball minigame and whatever bugs exist, I won't waste my time further. Best of luck to you with the game.
Hm... for red dress on the kitchen.
shant_money_kitchen >= 3 and shant_money >= 10000 and shantsis >= 10
Try boobs-> beach and breakfast
Shantrel hard, red dress it is start and warm-up for Shantrel) Good luck you too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carmen Sandiego

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
VNorth: Please give us a tip when will come the new version, everybody thanks you.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
How many times do you have to lift Shantrell's dress at the kitchen before she refuses to kiss you? Im trying to get to the point when I have to ignore her but I cant trigger this event & I've hit the hotspot UP to lift her dress so many times but nothing happens. Do I have to keep giving her money at the beach, the hall/living room etc too?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How many times do you have to lift Shantrell's dress at the kitchen before she refuses to kiss you? Im trying to get to the point when I have to ignore her but I cant trigger this event & I've hit the hotspot UP to lift her dress so many times but nothing happens. Do I have to keep giving her money at the beach, the hall/living room etc too?
This event trigger very early in the game so you must be very low in education level, max scholar MC MUST say "i will try to stay one week without speak with her" There must be no "UP" hotspot but only give money and touch her ass. Monday evening only.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
"I will ignore her for a WEEK! ...{image=heart.png}" 5 times, now it is not necessary to give money
"I ignored her for a WEEK already!!!" sixth time, not image=heart, if do you have to keep giving her money at the beach, the hall/living room etc.
Hm... a bad translate, need "I want ignored her for a WEEK!!!" it's correct?

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Well, the point is the MC doesn't want to ignore her yet, I'm still hitting the UP hotspot on her red dress in the kitchen but i don't see this "I will ignore her for a WEEK!"

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I want make the game 5-10 July, but the evil forces can stop me). My computer was broken, i fix it.
Many thanks for your response, I appreciate that. and everyone like your attention in come here talking with us. The best luck for you, and always that you can, come back, You're always welcome, everybody like your presence. You're a great Guy.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes