maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
This event trigger very early in the game so you must be very low in education level, max scholar MC MUST say "i will try to stay one week without speak with her" There must be no "UP" hotspot but only give money and touch her ass. Monday evening only.
Oh i see then I just have to skip school & lower my education level? I'm currently at student lvl right now
I'm using a previous save so Im not at the early stages of the game anymore

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Oh i see then I just have to skip school & lower my education level? I'm currently at student lvl right now
I'm using a previous save so Im not at the early stages of the game anymore
Not important if you advance in the game, be scholar or student (it's the same), dont hit the tickle monday brekfast, go monday evening in the kitchen and only give money. Hope it's not to late for you.

Last edited:

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Well, the point is the MC doesn't want to ignore her yet, I'm still hitting the UP hotspot on her red dress in the kitchen but i don't see this "I will ignore her for a WEEK!"
O! Try boobs, need end line for breakfast(beach +boobs too), red dress appears for 10 boobs, for "I will ignore her for a WEEK!" need 15 boobs). 5 up dress and +5 groping boobs).
You're not done with Boobs and cannot be offended by the ass).

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How many times do you have to lift Shantrell's dress at the kitchen before she refuses to kiss you? Im trying to get to the point when I have to ignore her but I cant trigger this event & I've hit the hotspot UP to lift her dress so many times but nothing happens. Do I have to keep giving her money at the beach, the hall/living room etc too?
Sorry, if you are D-student you need more school to pass scholar not less.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Not important if you advance in the game, be scholar or student (it's the same), dont hit the tickle monday brekfast, go monday evening in the kitchen and only give money. Hope it's not to late for you.
Thanks, when you say dont tickle her in the morning, you mean on tuesday breakfast? Monday is the breakfast with the whole family at the table, is there a tickle spot there too?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
O! Try boobs, need end line for breakfast(beach +boobs too), red dress appears for 10 boobs, for "I will ignore her for a WEEK!" need 15 boobs). 5 up dress and +5 groping boobs).
Hahahaha, all these we do as routine so we have without realizing it :)

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
She already wears the red dress in the kitchen, I can hit the up hotspot when i want to give her money. i'm not sure what you're trying to say, i just need to keep groping her boobs x5 in the kitchen & up her dress x5 then i can start to ignore her?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I have the 3 options to play with her at breakfast (grope/tickle/eat), also when i up her dress i have a heart drawing/sign at the end of the dialog, does that mean something?
Dude, take a look at the walkthrough in the OP, 1st page of this thread. You'll get all your answers if you take some time to read the earlier posts.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
She already wears the red dress in the kitchen, I can hit the up hotspot when i want to give her money. i'm not sure what you're trying to say, i just need to keep groping her boobs x5 in the kitchen & up her dress x5 then i can start to ignore her?
You can start ignore her only when he feel offended and refuse to kiss you. Groping boobs is on breckfast alone with shantrel, you have 2 option first, choose tits, afther you get 3 option, the first is grope.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks, when you say dont tickle her in the morning, you mean on tuesday breakfast? Monday is the breakfast with the whole family at the table, is there a tickle spot there too?
Yes, but later in the game.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
godsh: Dude, Welcome here, you had the best help of everyone here, VNorth that are doing this game and mirenzo, one excellent Guy, all you need now is hotspot visible and my Walkthrough. hotspot visible is in the page 45, - Kitchen2.7zip - my - Walkthrough - in the page 53. Good Luck for You.( You need change Kitchen2.rpy in the game folder, extract what are there, and put in other place. And put what you download here)

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Hi.
You play against 3 girls. Now logical?) It is not necessary to win. Later you will win).
lol its so you can slam her in the ass over and over to lose the game and get to the ice cream shop faster.
to win 80% sure get about 10% above the bottom of the field and start there.
the patern will usually beat the other side without you bouncing it off the back of your team mate

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
I want make the game 5-10 July, but the evil forces can stop me). My computer was broken, i fix it.
sorry to hear that.
I have one request if you could move the position of the date and time of day out from under the chat window I might be able to see it with my failing eye sight the way it is I'm struggling to make it out maybe even increase the font size of the top left writing too not by much but bigger than a contracts fine print would be nice

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
mirenzo: Very,Very,Very and Very much Thanks, for you, My Friend, I really was with fear of have to play, everything again, your - Save - is complete how are the mine, and if the new version don't work with mine save, "You saved me". I owe you more one

Reactions: Jamalrolle
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes