Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Kakato: Hello my friend, how are you? All well with you, I saw you in the other game, it's good to know that we played other games together, all the best for you, it's my wish.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
letitbleed: How are you Dude, All fine, I wait Yes, In my game don't has Klutz and Slacker, the first level is D-Student, Nerd, And so forth

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
letitbleed: How are you Dude, All fine, I wait Yes, In my game don't has Klutz and Slacker, the first level is D-Student, Nerd, And so forth
I think you have Carlo, the game start from D-Level Student but you can go down if you want.

Reactions: letitbleed

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
VNorth, may i ask you a favor if you can? Can you add please a counter next to education level so people can see how many point they earn or lose going or not going to school? Think this will help us so much specially the beginners.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
godsh: Dude, Welcome here, you had the best help of everyone here, VNorth that are doing this game and mirenzo, one excellent Guy, all you need now is hotspot visible and my Walkthrough. hotspot visible is in the page 45, - Kitchen2.7zip - my - Walkthrough - in the page 53. Good Luck for You.( You need change Kitchen2.rpy in the game folder, extract what are there, and put in other place. And put what you download here)
Wtf welcome? i'm not new, I've written posts in the early pages of the thread. Also as much as I appreciate your help & your guide, your walkthrough can be sloppy af at times. I might rewrite it to make it more intelligible if you dont mind. As for my issue I think the best choice for me is to restart the whole game, sadly

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I think you have Carlo, the game start from D-Level Student but you can go down if you want.
I have a MODDED game in mine are things that don't have in the others. I talked with mirenzo for a give me - save - because i fear, maybe my - save - don't work in new version. And I don't want restart all the game again.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Wtf welcome? i'm not new, I've written posts in the early pages of the thread. Also as much as I appreciate your help & your guide, your walkthrough can be sloppy af at times. I might rewrite it to make it more intelligible if you dont mind. As for my issue I think the best choice for me is to restart the whole game, sadly
I saw you in the first page, I said Welcome again, why this is my way, You found the hotspot visible, maybe you can't do all again.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It's been a month since I'm here, all worth it, and I need to say all my thanks to everyone. It's very good when someone is in the place he likes, congratulations to everyone.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
mirenzo, Kakato, Luciano, muttdoggy and ace boogie, for all of you that are teaching me,and caring about me, helping me too in all manners, and showing how the real Friend is, My Special Thanks. "This friendship is gold".

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
mirenzo, Kakato, Luciano, muttdoggy and ace boogie, for all of you that are teaching me,and caring about me, helping me too in all manners, and showing how the real Friend is, My Special Thanks. "This friendship is gold".
Very welcome Carlo, i'm also new here, i must to thank all of you to the help give to me to finish (until now) this game and enjoy it full.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
How can we see, if possible, the Laura's images pissing in the bathroom?

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
How can we see, if possible, the Laura's images pissing in the bathroom?
you need to break into the bathroom on sat and sun first thing before breakfast sat you fix the light sun you get choice to watch or scare lala
as for Laura the only time you see her in the bathroom on the bowl is in the intro when she's falling asleep
or on sat when you fix the light and she wants to kick you out with promises of a handjob (doesn't happen)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
you need to break into the bathroom on sat and sun first thing before breakfast sat you fix the light sun you get choice to watch or scare lala
as for Laura the only time you see her in the bathroom on the bowl is in the intro when she's falling asleep
or on sat when you fix the light and she wants to kick you out with promises of a handjob (doesn't happen)
Tks, i really forgot the intro :)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have a MODDED game in mine are things that don't have in the others. I talked with mirenzo for a give me - save - because i fear, maybe my - save - don't work in new version. And I don't want restart all the game again.
From where you downloaded your modded version Carlo and how many MB it's?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
From where you downloaded your modded version Carlo and how many MB it's?
Hi, my friend I was doing a little travel, and only now I saw your post, I believe that me and You, We are really new here, and my game I gave download here, had the first posted, it didn't working, I wait the second and new download, now has another in OP, but I don't know who posted mine, My game has 919 Mb. And he really is different.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi, my friend I was doing a little travel, and only now I saw your post, I believe that me and You, We are really new here, and my game I gave download here, had the first posted, it didn't working, I wait the second and new download, now has another in OP, but I don't know who posted mine, My game has 919 Mb. And he really is different.
And why you dont download the one that is in the OP right now? You will have a safe game, working well and dont loose any of your prewious save.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And why you dont download the one that is in the OP right now? You will have a safe game, working well and dont loose any of your prewious save.
Thanks so much for your advice. There's time that i think in all, and I can forget the obvious. Again, Thanks a lot.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes