Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Second Happiness is now among the good games, and I think this game will grow a lot more, because it is being the best option, and this for us who play is great.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Yeah I agree. I became a pledger two weeks ago because I just found out about this. And plus the community is great here.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Preview news for those who still do not know, next version will have a counter next education level, to see how many point we earn or loose.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Preview news for those who still do not know, next version will have a counter next education level, to see how many point we earn or loose.
It is not official. Vnorth mentionned this on PL's thread yesterday due to a fan's request. Still, he didn't talked about this function on his patreon's page. If he does, it would indeed be great. Btw, can a patreon post the recently updated post " " please?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
It is not official. Vnorth mentionned this on PL's thread yesterday due to a fan's request. Still, he didn't talked about this function on his patreon's page. If he does, it would indeed be great. Btw, can a patreon post the recently updated post " " please?
Well, VNorth answer me on PL's he already done this counter with or without patreon supporter request.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Vnorth is a good guy. He does reply in PV, but not always. Good if it is confirmed then. The school stats is a real pain in the @SS.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Vnorth is a good guy. He does reply in PV, but not always. Good if it is confirmed then. The school stats is a real pain in the @SS.
The work is done, dunno if he will apply on the next version, hope so. He reply me in pubblic PL. Log and see if you want.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
The work is done, dunno if he will apply on the next version, hope so. He reply me in pubblic PL. Log and see if you want.
Don't worry. I believe you. The thing is I find it kinda strange he didn't talked about it on his patreon page, because IMO, the pledgers should be the ones to give ideas and in return, be the first ones to be informed about such updates, you see?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Don't worry. I believe you. The thing is I find it kinda strange he didn't talked about it on his patreon page, because IMO, the pledgers should be the ones to give ideas and in return, be the first ones to be informed about such updates, you see?
I really tink VNorth is a very democratic person, he listen all and try to do the best for his programm. I like him. Hes followers are increasing day by day.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I really tink VNorth is a very democratic person, he listen all and try to do the best for his programm. I like him. Hes followers are increasing day by day.
I agree with both of you, VNorth always find a way for do the best.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The little that each one here can do, in the end becomes much more than we hope.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Yeah, he's a nice Dev and gets new followers, etc.., but unfortunately, I don't share your opinion for the rest, because I too, talks to him, since the first version, even before he was on patreon, and I insist on the fact that he should gives more attention to his patreons, because without them, he wouldn't be here. Don't forget that.

michael79

May 24, 2017
You can look for acid in workshop and ruined her the dress to buy another and look new scene. This is repeteable.
hello, this i have done many times, but nothing happens new.
one time titjob, one time blowjob.

from stella i also dont get the blowjob.
what should i do?
does anybody here speak german?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes