Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
where have you get so many smartass and imp???????
In the MC's room you can do it, enter the computer You can high the Smartass, and in the Chair the impudence grow. You can do it one time a week. In the computer click on the screen in Patreon after click again in the second option. good luck.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
hello, this i have done many times, but nothing happens new.
one time titjob, one time blowjob.

from stella i also dont get the blowjob.
what should i do?
does anybody here speak german?
Thats it, scene change the second time from TJ to BJ afther this it's repeteable but the scene dont change. Stella dont give you a BJ (at least in this version) it's only for you know at what point you must arrive whit her to be able speak about the dress.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
where have you get so many smartass and imp???????
Well i have imp 163 and smart 145, that means me and Carlo we have played this game from the very first version. 163 imp means 163 weeks plus what we lose dont going to school and get punisched by Shantrel, plus some else save we do just for try someting and plus Carlo restart the game 5 time from beginning :)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks to the Anon/friend who shared the latest patreon pic with me. You know who you are ;). " "
Yeah!!! Finally Lala will pay for all the homework we do for her!! :)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, he's a nice Dev and gets new followers, etc.., but unfortunately, I don't share your opinion for the rest, because I too, talks to him, since the first version, even before he was on patreon, and I insist on the fact that he should gives more attention to his patreons, because without them, he wouldn't be here. Don't forget that.
I respect your opinion but please think about this, how you think Second Happiness it's been known in the world, becouse of Patreon? For sure sities like F95, SVScomics, PL and many other do more advertising to his game than Patreon itself, if people like the game and have money to spend can become supporter.
Read #1204

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I respect your opinion but please think about this, how you think Second Happiness it's been known in the world, becouse of Patreon? For sure sities like F95, SVScomics, PL and many other do more advertising to his game than Patreon itself, if people like the game and have money to spend can become supporter.
Dude, let's stop this pointless discussion. I worked 5 years in the marketing industry and I know that " pirates " or pplz like ur are indirect advisers for creators/music/mangas and so on. You're still not getting my point. I'm giving up.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If We do the most that you can for help.There is nothing better than that. Only will appear great results. Everything We did are showing this. Together there's nothing we can't do. We really did a great job.

Lothbrok

May 8, 2017
Didn't expect this nice surprise after replaying the dream sequence... Shantrel Spolier Warning

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next Dev update should be soon?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Didn't expect this nice surprise after replaying the dream sequence... Shantrel Spolier Warning

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next Dev update should be soon?
VNorth said July 5 or 10 , if his computer have all functions good, because now are broken, welcome here, and good luck for You.

Reactions: Lothbrok

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
MaXiMa: When I post something here, you can download whatever you want, I post it for everyone. And you're already my Friend, and you're here with us, it's been a long time, so good luck to you.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
mirenzo: Dude, take a look at the SolValley game, and see if you like it, I've never seen a Demo with as many hours as he has. and good luck.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
That image it's just a dream, i dont think we will see MC fuck Shantrel for real so soon.
I don't care if Shantrel stays as is with a bit of new stuff lala on the other hand is sorely lacking in content and really needs some new stuff for this update Brenda should also be advanced and cross finger white also gets more damn she's tall or man that boy is really short.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes