Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
VNorth reached your goals, He really deserve it, and better is growing very much.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
In the next version what I can see till now are very promising, Lala, Brenda, Shantrel and many more. We are waiting.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
With the last version of Big Brother 05.0.7 we can make Eric go away from house if you want.
Only issue I found when removing Eric as soon as you meet him is that you get locked into the early middle of the game and are unable to actually progress anything without him there. So it's still fucked.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
I'm pleased the news is that Lala and brenda will be fleshed out Shantrel as much as many are asking for moreis already mostly done with a couple sex scenes to add it'd be nice if the following (0.6) gets a few support characters done to at least an extra sex scene or even a first in the case "White" MC will need a crate to stand on just to reach her crotch lol

FYGAS

May 10, 2017
кто открыл все сцены в игре скиньте сохранение пожалуйста

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
кто открыл все сцены в игре скиньте сохранение пожалуйста
Попробуйте говорить на английском языке

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Many thanks My Friend, but it is not a big deal I only did a translate with some help of a old Russian dictionary, I speak another languages, only don't know many things in Russian idiom. I don’t have full understand of Russian, and what I know is very little.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I don't think I'll play the next version. Vnorth said he got only 4 days left to try to implement some content for Shantrel. So, don't expect much in this release, because it's mainly focused on Brenda/Lala. I'll wait for 0.6.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Now is time for everyone coming back and try discover what are will go in the new version, for no surprises. Mirenzo,Luciano,Kakato,Letbleed,Maxima,RazzleDazzle,BlackMamba and everybody that know any new tips, let me know, and if I have news about new version I let everyone knowing too.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I don't think I'll play the next version. Vnorth said he got only 4 days left to try to implement some content for Shantrel. So, don't expect much in this release, because it's mainly focused on Brenda/Lala. I'll wait for 0.6.
Everyone need your help here and your ideas always are good, stay with us, and we can wait for the next versions, everybody together.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes