suslik102

May 14, 2017
PS i didnt mean this dev only, i mean overal, right now there about 1/3 of these devs claiming their pc's were broken within last month,, and even 2-3 months......

its just now soo popular bs to tell ppl so can skip month or tho of updates makin overal release time longer for more monny....

PS some of them are at some lousy 10 bux so it doesnt make sense much..

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
0.5 ready, need translate it, but the translator doesn't respond to me... Soon I will say "google translate it".
Now I'm rebuilding and expanding the jail for cheaters. It's a joke.
I fixed the computer for a long time (this you can see on my page, это для суслика).
I spent too much time developing the game, I will think about that suslik102 wrote.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Maybe the translator will still appear, I sent him 2 files a long time ago. The girlfriend came to visit him...))

Reactions: Scotty1212

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
0.5 ready, need translate it, but the translator doesn't respond to me... Soon I will say "google translate it".
Now I'm rebuilding and expanding the jail for cheaters. It's a joke.
I fixed the computer for a long time (this you can see on my page, это для суслика).
I spent too much time developing the game, I will think about that suslik102 wrote.
I posted a rebuild of the majority of the text to remove as much broken english as i could.
if you'd like I can take a google translate and do the same to make it more readable you're also welcome to use the fixed text I've already done should you want to its got kitchen2,intro,kitchen,Laura's room plus more done I stopped when the office just defeated me trying to make sense of the context she was talking about but I could retry.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It's a few days into the new version, we're all waiting to see what's coming and what we'll have to do to find the game's hotspot.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Maybe the translator will still appear, I sent him 2 files a long time ago. The girlfriend came to visit him...))
Maybe it's lost to figure out where is the hotspot to tickle Shantrel pussy?;)

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Please VNorth, if you can or want, later in the game, make Shantrel sleep with MC without that odious pajamas?:evilsmile::evilsmile:
She not wear bra and panties around the house and sleep with MC in pajamas?? Dont make much sense for me:eek:penedeyewink::evilsmile: but i'm pervert, i know;)

Last edited:
Reactions: blackmamba

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
PS i didnt mean this dev only, i mean overal, right now there about 1/3 of these devs claiming their pc's were broken within last month,, and even 2-3 months......

its just now soo popular bs to tell ppl so can skip month or tho of updates makin overal release time longer for more monny....

PS some of them are at some lousy 10 bux so it doesnt make sense much..
Just because you know, this dev (VNorth) has never skip not 1 month but not even 1 week to release his update. I dont care what the others do, so your post here it's (for me) out of place.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Just because you know, this dev (VNorth) has never skip not 1 month but not even 1 week to release his update. I dont care what the others do, so your post here it's (for me) out of place.
I agree

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
mirenzo: Now, We are playing in BB too, I have a - Save - without Eric, good luck for us there.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
mirenzo: Now, We are playing in BB too, I have a - Save - without Eric, good luck for us there.
I don't like his last update, just half day gameplay and finish, for the amount of money he take should do much more than this...

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
V 0.5
contains over 1300+ pictures ( pictures for animations inclusive)
40 animations and 47 hidden buttons.
---------------------
Lala: +3 sex animations + 2 hidden buttons.
Brenda +1 sex animation + 6 hidden buttons
Shantrel + 1 sex animations + 2 hidden buttons. Added an alternative way for a one-WEEK absence from the College(strict mom).
Starts from the story of the 0.3 version( but tied to a very old button)
the development, after passing the story of 0.4.

That means we have to restart the game?

Reactions: blackmamba
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes