Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@Carlo S , you should seriously stop sharing your saves with new members like that. This game is grindy like hell. There's a limit to be kind in my opinion. Now, it's your choice to listen to my advice or not.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
V 0.5
contains over 1300+ pictures ( pictures for animations inclusive)
40 animations and 47 hidden buttons.
---------------------
Lala: +3 sex animations + 2 hidden buttons.
Brenda +1 sex animation + 6 hidden buttons
Shantrel + 1 sex animations + 2 hidden buttons. Added an alternative way for a one-WEEK absence from the College(strict mom).
Starts from the story of the 0.3 version( but tied to a very old button)
the development, after passing the story of 0.4.

That means we have to restart the game?
No, that means you've got to remember what hidden " hotspots" were used to progress in the V 0.3. I do remember them. In order to progress, we'll have to go back to an old event. I bet it's in the bathroom.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
No, that means you've got to remember what hidden " hotspots" were used to progress in the V 0.3. I do remember them. In order to progress, we'll have to go back to an old event. I bet it's in the bathroom.
Please have piety of my last limping neuron in my brain, i don't remember any hidden hotspot in bathroom but "Panties". Afther this there are 2 choices "Smell" and "Will not give it back". Of course i have tryed them both many time. Is that the event you mean?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Who's this girl? I miss her, is too beautifull to see her only in the prologue... Screenshot 2017-07-04 13.05.37.png

401Grem

May 14, 2017
The only unused hotspots I recall, were in laura's bedroom.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carlo S , you should seriously stop sharing your saves with new members like that. This game is grindy like hell. There's a limit to be kind in my opinion. Now, it's your choice to listen to my advice or not.
This same save is in the previous pages, I putted here again only in this way, but many thanks for your advice.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Now is our time, everyone together again, and good game for us. The version 0.6 are coming.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Now is our time, everyone together again, and good game for us. The version 0.6 are coming.
Do you know any patreons who could share the link ? The game has been released to $10 patreons. My anon friend is a $5 patreon.

El09

Apr 15, 2017
will there be a mod that will stop the grinding for this game? absolutely ridiculous way to play it currently IMO

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
I didn't even play 0.4 because the hotspots mod didn't work. I really enjoyed it too, makes me sad, one of my favorites in fact. It's way too complicated though for a regular English player to play without some sort of help or guidance since the dialog in 0.3 was so cryptic you basically just slid your mouse across the screen on every scene till you finally found the thing that progressed.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes