Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
First time since the first version that there's no leak anywhere since 24 h. Guess that the $10 patreons are a minority.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
First time since the first version that there's no leak anywhere since 24 h. Guess that the $10 patreons are a minority.
For sure My Friend I try so hard too and unsuccessful, I talked at least six friend of mine, and everyone, same like me, can't help.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
ппц, что реально не кто тест версию не скинет?
Попробуйте говорить на английском языке, а также получить всю необходимую помощь

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
For sure My Friend I try so hard too and unsuccessful, I talked at least six friend of mine, and everyone, same like me, can't help.
I'm giving up. None of the $10 patreons wants to leak it. I didn't even saw a screenshot of the update. I used a SEO technique to make every v0.5's queries/results done in the last 24h to pop up, in vain. There's not a trace of the v.05 update on the whole Web, besides Vnorth patreon page. So, I'm 100% sure that even our Russian friends didn't leaked it on their sites.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Tired to wait, i pledged 10$ to VNorth but i cant have the current version 0.5. Had to wait for 0.6. New Patreon system dont take my money until 1 August, i can access the site but no download. VNorth is sending the link to 0.5 to all his supporter via email and every release has a proper ID so is easy for him to know who share its game (at least he says so). I dont understand this battle against sharing its game but thats it.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
This is why people won't distribute it. And I also tried to pay $10 for the thing. Wouldn't let me. And without leaks, I wouldn't have learned about this game and would have never been a pledger.

Reactions: Kakato

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Big Brother vs. 06, the most protected patreon game against piracy, is coming out here cracked from F95 3h afther his official release and on svscomics 3 days afther cracked from someone else. Battle against piracy is lost on the run. Just wait a little bit more. Screenshot 2017-07-06 02.58.21.png From svscomics!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Carlo you must learn the +quote and the edit buttons :)
Oh My friend many thanks for your advice, I really appreciate it, You are right, I always forget the Quote, but in this post I only alerted what I'm saying in the Russian language.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
This is why people won't distribute it. And I also tried to pay $10 for the thing. Wouldn't let me. And without leaks, I wouldn't have learned about this game and would have never been a pledger.
Damn it. This is getting crazy for a game who's at it's 0.5 version.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Tired to wait, i pledged 10$ to VNorth but i cant have the current version 0.5. Had to wait for 0.6. New Patreon system dont take my money until 1 August, i can access the site but no download. VNorth is sending the link to 0.5 to all his supporter via email and every release has a proper ID so is easy for him to know who share its game (at least he says so). I dont understand this battle against sharing its game but thats it.
@muttdoggy : What do you think ? Is there some kind of way out or is it a battle lost in advance ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's renpy. Not impossible. We need to find where it identifies itself and either delete it or make it nonsensical. We have a few members who can help with that like SLDR.

Reactions: DodgerMax

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
It's renpy. Not impossible. We need to find where it identifies itself and either delete it or make it nonsensical. We have a few members who can help with that like SLDR.
Cool. Could you make a request to SLDR on our behalf if possible, please? Guys, I need to move out for a few hours. Cya laters.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I dont think the problem is find the ID, the problem is find people not scared...

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I think what the issue with Patreon is, some people pledge, download game and then unpledge, so the creator will not get anything.
I do understand him in one way, he is not earning 4k like Dark Silver or does not have charge up front enabled.
If he would have more supporters, i suppose he would not mind to share his game or public release after 2 months

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@muttdoggy : What do you think ? Is there some kind of way out or is it a battle lost in advance ?
I dont think is a lost battle, we are 35 supporter 10$ all around the world, who signed this month cant download 05, the rest maybe are all scared? What can appened if they know who share? If they ban you, you stop pledge, so? I think also VNorth is doing all this to protect supporter but he know very well is a battle lost but at least had to try...

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes