Rintal

May 6, 2017
I didn't even play 0.4 because the hotspots mod didn't work. I really enjoyed it too, makes me sad, one of my favorites in fact. It's way too complicated though for a regular English player to play without some sort of help or guidance since the dialog in 0.3 was so cryptic you basically just slid your mouse across the screen on every scene till you finally found the thing that progressed.
Ther is, little hint: Just press arrow keys, when you looking for hidden spots.

Reactions: cccjjj

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
will there be a mod that will stop the grinding for this game? absolutely ridiculous way to play it currently IMO
There are not cheat or mod that will play the game for you. To see all the event you need hours and hours real time play. There are some event absolutely indispensable to be done to go on. Next version, 0.5 seem to have cheat included but you will see hours of real time play are needed the same.

Reactions: Kakato

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Ther is, little hint: Just press arrow keys, when you looking for hidden spots.
Why even block the mod if you can do this? I was legitimately using the mod as a way to decode what the events were supposed to be about even when the English was subpar so I didn't bother with 0.4.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I didn't even play 0.4 because the hotspots mod didn't work. I really enjoyed it too, makes me sad, one of my favorites in fact. It's way too complicated though for a regular English player to play without some sort of help or guidance since the dialog in 0.3 was so cryptic you basically just slid your mouse across the screen on every scene till you finally found the thing that progressed.
I dont remember where but there is a mod in this thread to see hotspot for version 0.4

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
I dont remember where but there is a mod in this thread to see hotspot for version 0.4
I know Paz made the 0.3 version. I can't find any updated one after that, searching for "mod." His last comment on it was this:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I know Paz made the 0.3 version. I can't find any updated one after that, searching for "mod." His last comment on it was this:
Extract it and paste it in your game folder. Can we get back to business now and find a link for 0.5 ? :)

Reactions: Burt and cccjjj

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
No man. I'm waiting for it just like most of everyone here!
Well, there's no helping it then. We'll have to be patient. However, I won't lie : this is the only game that rises my impatience level to it's fullest :p . The F5 button on my keyboard is begging me to stop the torture. LMAO.

Reactions: DodgerMax

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I was looking for someone who could help us but so far I have not had success but I will continue and see if I find new Hero.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm sorry, all my effort was in vain, I hope Kakato is luckier, I only found patron $ 5 or less

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game drive me mad, but I haven't another way, need wait like everybody, and see what are coming. If I isn't wrong, the new version has Walkthrough. If don't, I need continue what I did.

Reactions: Luciano

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This game drive me mad, but I haven't another way, need wait like everybody, and see what are coming. If I isn't wrong, the new version has Walkthrough. If don't, I need continue what I did.
No walkthrougt, only cheat.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes