letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Guys. Hurry up and download the files in : and save it somewhere. You'll thank me later.
the save on these nocks off a ton of progress "use" with that in mind went from king nerd to slacker and many other things reset to much earlier. it overwrites previous version saves if you don't save before and replace them after the files are installed

kare

Aug 5, 2016
It's just hotfixes for 0.5 bugs, posted on patreon. Why would you randomly add them to 0.4 and expect anything?

Reactions: Kakato

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
As honda said, it's quite easy to generate a unique identifier in Python but it's also equally easy to remove it. It's just a matter of getting the original files.

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
As honda said, it's quite easy to generate a unique identifier in Python but it's also equally easy to remove it. It's just a matter of getting the original files.
Nobody said it was hard either though. I was saying it's hard to link it to your PATREON without a previous connection for that to link to being created. He's just misunderstanding and getting worked up so I stopped replying to him.

honda

Nov 25, 2016
was saying it's hard to link it to your PATREON without a previous connection for that to link to being created.
Ok, baby. Its clear that the guy has a really cunning tactics of distributing the shit. He came here, investigated the potential leakers, maybe even warned them that they might get banned.

Facts are: we do not know how the hell he distributes his new release for 10s chaps now. Either he generates a unique URL for each lad. And if so, its not that hard to use awk or sed to flush the HTTP GET param into some module before archiving and delivering it to the end user.
Or all of this is just fake. Meaning the threat is a simple disguise and nothing was actually done.
Either way: the link to a new release was not sent via patreon standard paywall post.

Please, don't try to be a smartass if you've never ever were given a task to distribute any signed digital content.

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Ok, baby. Its clear that the guy has a really cunning tactics of distributing the shit. He came here, investigated the potential leakers, maybe even warned them that they might get banned.

Facts are: we do not know how the hell he distributes his new release for 10s chaps now. Either he generates a unique URL for each lad. And if so, its not that hard to use awk or sed to flush the HTTP GET param into some module before archiving and delivering it to the end user.
Or all of this is just fake. Meaning the threat is a simple disguise and nothing was actually done.
Either way: the link to a new release was not sent via patreon standard paywall post.

Please, don't try to be a smartass if you've never ever were given a task to distribute any signed digital content.
You're getting way too worked up over somebody actually AGREEING with me. Chill out man. You're literally saying what I said.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Funny ? We'll see about this when you'll get the crashes in the 0.5 version while trying to repeat the new Shantrel's scenes. I said, save it somewhere. I never said to use it now/on 0.4 version. Well, I'll keep it to myself next time.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
the save on these nocks off a ton of progress "use" with that in mind went from king nerd to slacker and many other things reset to much earlier. it overwrites previous version saves if you don't save before and replace them after the files are installed
Sorry, but I didn't understand what you meant :/

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Man, I'm really happy all My Friends are here again, everybody together waiting for playing time, everyone are Welcome.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes