Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Don't forget the <removed> is monitoring the thread real time
Ну а тебе лично, я хочу сказать, что такие схемы проворачивать западло
@VNorth : I'm not trying to be an @sshole and you perfectly know how much I respect your work since the first version, but in my humble opinion, the security precautions you are taking are exagerrated. I'm not a patreon, like many pplz out there, but don't forget that your game became somehow popular because of the indirect advertising we make. Anyway, I'm not a moral lesson's dude and, I, as well as many guys out there, are excited and want to play your game. Peace.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Sorry, but I didn't understand what you meant :/
when these files are added to the game they over write your saves to a restart unless you copy saves and load them in after adding these files. when i added them all progress was lost even using saves which had everything done.

Zherot

May 27, 2017
This site shouldn't allow developers to identify themselves as one and moving here to prevent the leak of their games, this site was about leaking the games and what is stopping other developers to come here sign themselves and force us all to pay for their games and stopping the game leakings?, this site will become worthless if it continues this trend.

Zherot

May 27, 2017
Funny ? We'll see about this when you'll get the crashes in the 0.5 version while trying to repeat the new Shantrel's scenes. I said, save it somewhere. I never said to use it now/on 0.4 version. Well, I'll keep it to myself next time.
Nah, thanks for the leak dude.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
when these files are added to the game they over write your saves to a restart unless you copy saves and load them in after adding these files. when i added them all progress was lost even using saves which had everything done.
Well, I think it's only natural since those files are destined to the 0.5 version. ;)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The longer we have to wait for 0,5, the closer we are to the release of 0,6! Always look on the bright side of life *whistle*
Dude, You said everything what we need heard, very welcome among us, our Friend, and thanks for to calm everyone.

Reactions: Luciano

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
This site shouldn't allow developers to identify themselves as one and moving here to prevent the leak of their games, this site was about leaking the games and what is stopping other developers to come here sign themselves and force us all to pay for their games and stopping the game leakings?, this site will become worthless if it continues this trend.
It is cry. Sorry.
I'm not talking here about money.
You are talking about money.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It is cry. Sorry.
I'm not talking here about money.
You are talking about money.
You don't think that is Patreon discrimination only for $ 10 or over, You know how many like and do patronage for you now, and me mirenzo and others has to wait like everyone here, You know I always try do my best in the game, for to have very much patrons and each time more.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
You don't think that is Patreon discrimination only for $ 10 or over, You know how many like and do patronage for you now, and me mirenzo and others has to wait like everyone here, You know I always try do my best in the game, for to have very much patrons and each time more.
I think I'll get tired of it soon. Enthusiasm will end soon. I'm looking for other incentives.
I'm not asking for incentives, I'm looking for them myself.
7 months I make a game.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes