Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Why u tell me to "Chill out" ? English is not my native language too, and i said clearly i am not angry or mad. Did my message gave u some sign that i wanna press vnorth in some way? I just asked him because i don't know what he was answering, that's why i asked him that is the answer of my question. I really don't know why you tell me to chill out when other people are really angry about him and almost insulting him..
and yes he don't have to answer.... That's why i wrote it at the end!

Because up until now, you seem to be the only one who had some kind of agressivity in his way of asking things. Take it the good or bad way. It doesn't make any difference for me.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
and stop loosing time to put people in jail if they cheat your game. Let ppl play like they like, who care?
Jail for overcrazy cheaters, smart player-cheater will not go to jail). High values of variables are needed for this.

houhohin

May 2, 2017
@Kakato You allege me something what you think? You can think what you want that's your choice but that's not means this is true! and i explain multiple times im not mad/angry or like you think agressiv but it seems like you don't really care how i really mean my message.. You just answer unfriendly again like " You can mean it friendly or bad there is no difference for me". Sorry but i didn't know there are so unfriendly people here.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@Kakato You allege me something what you think? You can think what you want that's your choice but that's not means this is true! and i explain multiple times im not mad/angry or like you think agressiv but it seems like you don't really care how i really mean my message.. You just answer unfriendly again like " You can mean it friendly or bad there is no difference for me". Sorry but i didn't know there are so unfriendly people here.
Dude, you are far too touchy. Have you ever heard of the word " relax " ?

Zherot

May 27, 2017
The point of this site is to share the games, developers shouldn't be allowed to have a "developer" account here, it is just dumb. On the other hand look at the best games, they don't give a damn about people sharing them earlier they focus on the content of their games and then they get the pledges, they don't go around making anti-piracy tactics or pay walls or telling people not to share it.

The main problem with your game is that it is tedious and grindy but it actually lacks content, you have to do a LOT for so little reward, last update you had to grind so much for a simplistic handjob scene with Shantrel, the first and second version were promising but then you decided to go to patreon and do a STALL tactic and give little to no content whatsoever in terms of sexual interaction with a lot of grind for the hopes of milking patreons (this is the worst mistake patreon developers make) and it didn't work now you are deciding to not only continue that but also making exclusive patreon animations, that is not gonna work you are already raising red flags on the people with that attitude.

Just focus on real content get to the damn sexual interactions already, make the grind worth it, look at the game "The Twist" you could have sex with the Mother since the second update i believe and from that point it just got bettet and better because instead of dragging everything and stalling it added more and more sex content, this are SEX games and if there is little to no sex with a lot of grind it will just not work.

houhohin

May 2, 2017
@Kakato It's fine, i read your messages, still after my explain messages you can't even say something like "Okay i misunderstood that, then it's fine" You just said you don't care about bad or good. For (me) it's unfriendy point.
Now let's end this, we wrote enough.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@VNorth: If you do what you believe you will never lose out on it, you just have win.
Game is yours, you put your face in him, you decide what is better or not for your game. Ok it's right listen to the advice but advice are not orders. What is better for you animation or static? 100.000 out of 99.990 ppl answer animation for sure. You game is become popolar on version 04 and this 05 will be made explode him around the world, dont give up please and stop loosing time to put people in jail if they cheat your game. Let ppl play like they like, who care?
@VNorth: If you do what you believe you will never lose out on it, you just have win.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@Kakato It's fine, i read your messages, still after my explain messages you can't even say something like "Okay i misunderstood that, then it's fine" You just said you don't care about bad or good. For (me) it's unfriendy point.
Now let's end this, we wrote enough.
Like I said, I felt agressivity in your words, probably because english is not your first language (like myself). So, let's say there was a misunderstanding. This will never end otherwise. Peace.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I would like to see shantrel this way 5062745400703567848.jpg also when MC sleep with her:evilsmile::eek:penedeyewink:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@muttdoggy: Thanks a lot mutt, in my name and in the name of everyone that don't has the English how your official language.

houhohin

May 2, 2017
@Adoringfan LoL i really laugh about that! I am Sorry, he is right, i am touchy in this way because i really wrote that with effort that nobody misunderstood that i just want ask nicely, because i like VNorth work and he is a friendly guy, and after 30minute to wrote that text some guy comes and write Chill out, after that i explain myself, he dont care about good or bad intentions... I don't like that way he did. not friendly for me after all. But like i said i am to touchy in this situation,that's why i said let's end this and good..

Reactions: Adoringfan

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
@ I have a seven-year account on the PL.
Not there, not here I did not reproach anyone, "share/ don't share".
When in my topic on the PL drop link, i don't cry. They drop my link with MEGA o-O).
By the way, I was called here, in my way, wrote bullshit in Russian language.
I went to sleep.

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@ I have a seven-year account on the PL.
Not there, not here I did not reproach anyone, "share/ don't share".
When in my topic on the PL drop link, i don't cry. They drop my link with MEGA o-O).
Ok nobody cry here. That's not true I'M CRYING here rightnow becose cannot play 0.5:':)':)':)'(

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
WTF to bored too read why everyone is Bitching at the end of this thread
If the author Vnorth wants to criticize its his right and everyones right to ignore or respect him
Please excuse my 7th language :)
Great game BTW

Reactions: Kakato
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes