mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
well we are all nervous here becouse we cant play 0.5.
If i was the moderator i will close this thread until new version come.
In Italy we usually say "words do not make flour".

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Man, I made a point of how things really work, and VNorth even said that He has to do the way that all Dev do follow Patreon's rules, I already knew that, so I talked about the way Patreon does, first $ 40, $ 20 and in some cases only after you send the games to $ 10, and finally those who pay $ 5 or less. I think this way how it's discrimination.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Man, I made a point of how things really work, and VNorth even said that He has to do the way that all Dev do follow Patreon's rules, I already knew that, so I talked about the way Patreon does, first $ 40, $ 20 and in some cases only after you send the games to $ 10, and finally those who pay $ 5 or less. I think this way how it's discrimination.
It's pay to play influence peddling, or in other words, exclusive access bribery. You aren't buying the game, you're only bribing for pre-release access. The fact that devs accept bribes for this purpose, is what makes this whole thing stink. One of the few reasons we send politicians to prison.

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
well we are all nervous here becouse we cant play 0.5.
If i was the moderator i will close this thread until new version come.
In Italy we usually say "words do not make flour".
And in my country We say, count from 1 till 10 for answer. Patience is always the best path.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
It was just a joke with friend Mirenzo. I said slowly, slowly, go further.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I know we are both no mother english language but i dont undestand your concept about discrimination. For me we can speak of discrimination if you treat differently 2 persons with equal rights. Off course if someone pay more had to be treat better so where is the discrimination?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Sry all, ask kickbutt, maybe he have the game complete but was not him who send me this link.
Go pag 19 post 374

Reactions: Luciano
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes