Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I pledged and wait as well. I think VNorth is waiting till payments get processed to send new version, 0.6

Reactions: Luciano

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I know we are both no mother english language but i dont undestand your concept about discrimination. For me we can speak of discrimination if you treat differently 2 persons with equal rights. Off course if someone pay more had to be treat better so where is the discrimination?
I'm talking about discrimination of values who pays more has privileges, receives the game first and has many more rights.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Sry, i was taken by enthusiasm and didint checked before post....
Don't worry My friend everyone know, I received too but in same way aren't working. All chance that We think to have this version is in vain.

Reactions: Luciano

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
this is a sharing forum if the dev gets too anal about it being shared here well fuck his game no matter how good it is no point kissing an asshole unless thats your kink is there

Reactions: Zherot

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I really need a break, I was very calm, but now I'm stepping on my own head, crazy and upset about all of this. My friends Sorry Yes, I'm out. When I calm down again, I'll be back

Reactions: Redmew and Luciano

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Sry, i was taken by enthusiasm and didint checked before post....
It happens. I made the same mistake with Big Brother V0.2 when it came out months ago. When I discovered that you had to go along Eric's Way to get some progress with the mom, I thought it was the solution to raise her obedience towards Max. I posted a quick message before making a check, LMAO.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Jesus fucking christ.

First stop the personal fucking attacks, it's a game. Chill the fuck out.
Second, there's a report button, how about you use it straight away instead of waiting for shit to get out of hand.
Third, a mod had already posted a message warning about this, english only.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes