mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I think someone is playing really dirty with us. I love this game but at the same time i begin to hate hit. I dont know but i think in the history of F95 never append something like this. It is difficult for me to think of some future for this game, hope i'm wrong....

Reactions: DodgerMax

indria

Mar 5, 2017
i couldnt download because i got a network error and the download is failed.

but if it was 0.4 then i am sorry guys, i really though it was 0.5 when i shared the link to svs :(

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I tried everything I could, but both my friends in America and Europe that I know they like to play and some who do patronage, no one can even tell me about a solution. I'm sorry. The only way is to give a break and wait.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I tried everything I could, but both my friends in America and Europe that I know they like to play and some who do patronage, no one can even tell me about a solution. I'm sorry. The only way is to give a break and wait.
I can undestand the dev dont whant to share hes work free but that's it. Trolling it's not allowed.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I can undestand the dev dont whant to share hes work free but that's it. Trolling it's not allowed.
My Friend do the same that i did, to give a time and wait, nobody has more sense than me, and I lost my patience too, for it I gave a break, and now I'm playing other game, this is the way.

harala

Jun 12, 2017
Its not good time, everybody wait for 0.5. But i need help for lala.
I finished mom, chantel, laura and other side characters but can't progress for lala.
smartass 62.5 cheater, impudence 304. I played wednesday under bed part too but not get bathroom together pee or dance scene. There are hotspot for wait option in wednesday under bad scene. breast-ass-feet. i dont find any other hotspot.
Thank you for help.
Edit : i cant progress when study her too. I time came wake up or let sleep but not see hotspot. and now only study. run or ok same.

Last edited:

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Actually, I'm happy for VNorth. I like this guy and what he does. His game is cool. Mutch better than some shit, which collects a lot of money on Patreon. Like a Camp Pinewood or Babysitter. He finally reached the first goal and his game wasn't stolen in first days. It's bad for me, who cannot donate, but good for author. I hope this will only improve the quality of the game.

Zherot

May 27, 2017
Actually, I'm happy for VNorth. I like this guy and what he does. His game is cool. Mutch better than some shit, which collects a lot of money on Patreon. Like a Camp Pinewood or Babysitter. He finally reached the first goal and his game wasn't stolen in first days. It's bad for me, who cannot donate, but good for author. I hope this will only improve the quality of the game.
You are happy that his game is going to go downhill for this shitty movement he pulled?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Its not good time, everybody wait for 0.5. But i need help for lala.
I finished mom, chantel, laura and other side characters but can't progress for lala.
smartass 62.5 cheater, impudence 304. I played wednesday under bed part too but not get bathroom together pee or dance scene. There are hotspot for wait option in wednesday under bad scene. breast-ass-feet. i dont find any other hotspot.
Thank you for help.
Edit : i cant progress when study her too. I time came wake up or let sleep but not see hotspot. and now only study. run or ok same.
Wednesday under bed: hit wait, make lala turn on bed and act with her panties until her move his hand on your pepee, look for hotspot on hand.
Dance: wednesday or sunday look for hotspot between lala tits.
Sunday bathroom morning enter for lala pee.
To see hotspot in lala panties during homework you need to be max student level no more.

Reactions: harala

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
There is info about different tier postings, so i suppose, he will send links again on 10th, 15th, 20th and there is a public version mentionned as well

Reactions: Luciano

harala

Jun 12, 2017
Wednesday under bed: hit wait, make lala turn on bed and act with her panties until her move his hand on your pepee, look for hotspot on hand.
Dance: wednesday or sunday look for hotspot between lala tits.
Sunday bathroom morning enter for lala pee.
To see hotspot in lala panties during homework you need to be max student level no more.
Thank you for answer.
i missed hotspot at lala's panties. i will start new game for this scene when i have a time.
for pee secene; select stay or leave is same, nothing happened.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thank you for answer.
i missed hotspot at lala's panties. i will start new game for this scene when i have a time.
for pee secene; select stay or leave is same, nothing happened.
Try Stay more time until end.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Someone is trying to put everyone in a trap without any fun, please, very cautiously. Kakato, Mirenzo, VNorth, and everyone here. Am I wrong? I think not. And stay Calm.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
If he spent the wasted time he does on no cheat and dicking around trying to id leaks the game would have TWICE the content and not feel like such a grind think about that when you consider this is just a sex game not some AAA title worth millions in development costs.

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Someone is trying to put everyone in a trap without any fun, please, very cautiously. Kakato, Mirenzo, VNorth, and everyone here. Am I wrong? I think not. And stay Calm.
Enough of the acting like a referee people have a right to be pissed that the Dev is acting like a forum based on moding and hacking games has to kiss his ass because he posts here!

Deluxeboi

Jul 5, 2017
Jesus people just do some other stuff , its not that hard. You are absolute losing your minds.
I am gonna say i enjoy this grinding because 99% is just sex nosense , at least here he try and make the updates feel significant
Basically all of you are acting like entiled childs , he has no problem with people sharing the game , what is just wait for 5 days? Still i think it would be cool if only we need to wait 3 days only but thats on you Vnorth.
I know 99% people here , including me want to have sex with Shantrel already but its not excuse to act like cry babbies.
Still Vnorth if you still here it would be really cool if every patreon 5$ and more can download the game at the same time , you can do the 10$ stuff but the greed is only going to be bigger and what do you prefer? A lot of 5$ people or little 10$ ones?
That is just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Ozygator
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes