Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I find it funny people who judge the behavior of others, it is not because We are here, that we are forced to act different from our own life, there are many people here that are really many good friends. The place does not make man, man is what makes place. An I think this is preconcept, here is only a place for play games, nothing more.

houhohin

May 2, 2017
The problem was not the line but nobody was 10$ or 20$ patreon or am i wrong?
2 - 3 people said here they are 5$ patreon, is there a chance for a link in the next hours or today?
Can some 5$ patreon confirm that? Thank you :)

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Thank you!! Take your time that you guys are safe (ID ect.)!
He doesn't charge for the game, just asks for support to create it, with the incentive of early access, so sharing it with other violates no terms what so ever.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Blackmamba, is good to know that you are here again, Thanks and Good Luck My Friend.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@houhohin: The problem is where my friend lives there now is night. And I'm waiting. If I receive first, I post here. I'm thinking this only come tomorrow morning.

Reactions: houhohin

houhohin

May 2, 2017
@houhohin: The problem is where my friend lives there now is night. And I'm waiting. If I receive first, I post here. I'm thinking this only come tomorrow morning.
Yeah same here, it's 5:16AM now, i am pretty tired. The important thing is we can play it tomorrow or the next days, some people said here, we have to wait till next month, that was pretty scary! I am more then happy that i can play it tomorrow or the next days. More then enough, i can wait, i am happy that i don't have to wait 3-4 weeks.
I can go to sleep in Peace! Thanks to you!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Yeah same here, it's 5:16AM now, i am pretty tired. The important thing is we can play it tomorrow or the next days, some people said here, we have to wait till next month, that was pretty scary! I am more then happy that i can play it tomorrow or the next days. More then enough, i can wait, i am happy that i don't have to wait 3-4 weeks.
I can go to sleep in Peace! Thanks to you!
Thanks My Friend. good night.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
So my theory, is that Vnorth was sparing us the anguish of playing the first release buggy version, and now we will get the stable version. How would you like to be one of the $40 contributors, and you get a buggy game that keeps crashing?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
@mirenzo: there's something I don't understand. Based on the last post of Vnorth, there's a picture of Shantrel with new underwear. Is this some kind of extra which will be put in V0.5 or some sort of poll for the next version ?

Edit : it's an extra for $20 patreons. 2 night bonuses with Shantrel, it seems.

Last edited:

DodgerMax

Jun 2, 2017
i feel like we're never gonna see this update,this thread is weird compared to other games :pokerFace::noexpression:

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
If no patrons share the 0.5 link then we all (patrons) get the 2 extra anims from the $20 post.
If it gets leaked then those anims stay a $20 exclusive. :(

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes