Aet707

May 2, 2017
I have a question about 0.4 version. I read that there is a stepmom hj scene at kitchen on Friday evening. Do you have to grind out every friday for it or is there some other trigger that i didn't find?

kegul123

Jun 19, 2017
I have a question about 0.4 version. I read that there is a stepmom hj scene at kitchen on Friday evening. Do you have to grind out every friday for it or is there some other trigger that i didn't find?
After hand job
On top of the head I say I want more
If you click it, it is the last in version 0.4.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The scene of mom on friday evening in the kitchen start very soon on the game and progress bound to all other scene untill last HJ. So how we can know at wich point of the game are you?
There must be a walkthrougt on page 1. Read it please.

houhohin

May 2, 2017
@Carlo S What happend? Is your mate still sleeping? (of course a joke) ;)
Is there a Timeline you get 0.5 or u can't say it? Im wondering what happend :(
Don't say we have to wait till august, we could play 0.5 and 0.6 but ahhh, it hurts to wait :p

Aet707

May 2, 2017
The scene of mom on friday evening in the kitchen start very soon on the game and progress bound to all other scene untill last HJ. So how we can know at wich point of the game are you?
There must be a walkthrougt on page 1. Read it please.
The link to the walkthrough on the 1 page doesnt seem to work for me. It's constantly requesting and decrypting folder data on a loop. Still, thanks for the answer.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Carlo S What happend? Is your mate still sleeping? (of course a joke) ;)
Is there a Timeline you get 0.5 or u can't say it? Im wondering what happend :(
Don't say we have to wait till august, we could play 0.5 and 0.6 but ahhh, it hurts to wait :p
I'm really afraid, only in August, nobody deserve it, this is the worst joke of year, I'm waiting now, and my Friend too.:(

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
So to fool the wait and change of speech, have you ever wondered why there are so many russian developers on Patreon?

Zherot

May 27, 2017
I bet he is still pressuring people to not release the game in one way or the other, such an asshole seriously, i honestly hope he loses a lot of his patreons and he comes back begging for attention. He is litterally shooting himself in the foot with this stupid attitude. It is really a shame he became so greedy and a control freak with just a few patreons, it only took this much for him to show his true colors.

houhohin

May 2, 2017
@Carlo S Your friend don't have the Game anymore? hm yeah seems like nobody who support this site/svs or something else have a 5$ 10$ or 20$.... Vnorth just should post important things like that before he do things like that.. And everybody would change his patreon to 10$ and he would get 600$ this month or more, not he just get it next month...
Seems like we can play 0.5 and 0.6 together. haha

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@Carlo S Your friend don't have the Game anymore? hm yeah seems like nobody who support this site/svs or something else have a 5$ 10$ or 20$.... Vnorth just should post important things like that before he do things like that.. And everybody would change his patreon to 10$ and he would get 600$ this month or more, not he just get it next month...
Who can guarantee that you will be able to play 0.6 version?

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Trying to explain the pay upfront patreon pledge system to VNorth is hard. Damn language barrier.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
So to fool the wait and change of speech, have you ever wondered why there are so many russian developers on Patreon?
Russia today has much more choice than before. It has a much more open mindset for everything that is new, and also They have always been well-educated in schooling as a whole. We see a new Russia today.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I hope not, My Friend.:)

houhohin

May 2, 2017
Who can guarantee that you will be able to play 0.6 version?
because the problem is that nobody has 0.5 because we don't have any 5$, 10$ or 20$ patreons here to share the link or am i wrong? i don't believe vnorth has more protection in his game then Dark silver (Big Brother).

houhohin

May 2, 2017
oh the stable release is on 15. i totally forgot,is there someone who is a 1$ patreon?
and can someone explain me why we cant play the game?
Its because nobody is a patreon 5$ + or not?
just next month we have 10$+ patreons here.

Zherot

May 27, 2017
because the problem is that nobody has 0.5 because we don't have any 5$, 10$ or 20$ patreons here to share the link or am i wrong? i don't believe vnorth has more protection in his game then Dark silver (Big Brother).
No, the problem is that he is somehow pressuring them to not share the game.

houhohin

May 2, 2017
Yeah Vnorth said "dont share it" but people here who now support him 10$ are able to share it next month.
So we should atleast be able to play 0.6 next month because of the patreon system they just get his 10$ patreon next month. So i dont see there is a problen we cant play 0.6 next month

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
We have 5$ patreon supporter as we have 1$, the problem is that they are all scared to share the game. They are scared to share one game that MUST be free by law becouse incomplete. About what i know ALL the Patreon game HAD to be free or i'm wrong? No one game developped in Patreon can be selled, they only can ask money for support.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Definitely. Never thought I'd say this one day, but I'm really disappointed. I know I'm not a patreon, but @Carlo S , @mirenzo and my anon friend (who is a pledger since nearly 2 months) don't deserve this.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
If someone has the game, try to send a PM to @dspeed. There must be someone who can bypass this thing in here. Unfortunately, I'm only good in SEO. I know nothing about programming.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes