Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Who knows. As much as I love F95 I really want to see those anims too. They're of Shantrel ffs! >.<

Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Who knows. As much as I love F95 I really want to see those anims too. They're of Shantrel ffs! >.<
Indeed. And I think Vnorth knows perfectly well that most of his fans are fond of Shantrel. In terms of marketing strategy, I must admit that he made a nice shot.

Deluxeboi

Jul 5, 2017
Ok that was a savage strategy by vnorth , i can credit him for that.
Still i am sure 99% , v0.5 is gonna leak today or tomorrow.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@mirenzo: there's something I don't understand. Based on the last post of Vnorth, there's a picture of Shantrel with new underwear. Is this some kind of extra which will be put in V0.5 or some sort of poll for the next version ?

Edit : it's an extra for $20 patreons. 2 night bonuses with Shantrel, it seems.
Think is for 0.6

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Guys if you havent nothing better to do, go play "The story of the survival of John Smith", it's funny...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@EVERYONE: I and everyone here are in the same boat, in this way the only we need is patience. When everybody here was nervous, it just gave more patrons for Patreon. If someone doubt, look in all numbers that was growing in the previous days. And I think, Patreon are waiting till the last moment that they to can for send version 0.5. But this can't be forever, in way or another we will have the new version. Any news, I let everyone Know.

Reactions: Redmew

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
honestly i originally had no qualms with paying for the next version, or the current version. but i put my money down and he refused to give me a link, so i don't think i will ever patreon him again.

DodgerMax

Jun 2, 2017
i think it's out for over 15 hours now... can someone explain to me what's wrong ? i mean i have my own suspicions but i'd like to hear it from someone else

suslik102

May 14, 2017
i dont even understand why ppl swallow that attitude and keep throwing him money and still keep this sht up...

just end your patreon thingy and you see how his attitude changes when no money flow in anymore (this happens with big game devs/publishers all the time, they dont give fock as long as money flows in, for example Jagex didnt give fock for 4 years the bot issue, till 70% members just quit. and ONLY then Jagex did start moving and did bot nukes.
last week over 4000 ppl did refund their CSGO purshase with same reason, CHEATERS (i believe its was co-op action but since it worked out its great imho).,. and then valve did roll out 2 banwave..)

remember, only thing that changes devs/publishers attitude is when you cut off their income.. greed is the lever....

i think im only one here who dont give damn about this game anymore?? not even waiting for it, and deleted previous version long ago. and im glad i didnt patreon vnorth.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
honestly i originally had no qualms with paying for the next version, or the current version. but i put my money down and he refused to give me a link, so i don't think i will ever patreon him again.
You, I and many more are doing patronage, but thinking in this way, only does advertising for Patreon, and this don't help us in anything. Only favors them.

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
You, I and many more are doing patronage, but thinking in this way, only does advertising for Patreon, and this don't help us in anything. Only favors them.
i have no problem with the patreon model. this is actually a lot simpler than years before, which was just wait and pray someone makes a game with your fetish. do i end up paying more than a triple A title in the long run? of course. but this market is still a niche market. i know what i like, i know what i am willing to spend money on. contrary to what a lot of people thing (milking, stalling, what not) i don't even have huge problems with that either. everyone is trying to get by. to make a game where a lot of people are interested in, they have invest in a lot of man hours in that most people do not see. if that is what it takes to see games come out (i've been following erotic games like these for nearly 2 decades), then so be it. this environment was barren aside from japanese games and poorly done american games. these are the early steps to get to where we all want, and i know everyone's financial situation is different, but this is where the support needs to be so that more games get churned out more frequently. that being said, i think the practice of releasing said games for patreon and NOT DISTRIBUTING THEM after the post is made (regardless of amount patreoned; but especially if asked for patreon amount is met) is highly disingenuous and extremely shady. you set up a patreon to get paid, so you must provide your product. obviously this site feels more or less like a pirate community, but at the same time i feel like we all have many things in common. yes we do pirate, but we provide a lot of feedback, insightful criticism, bug testing, advertising, and frankly just support. if you are a dev here, you must feel that eventually it will also get pirated. so by doing a practice like this, it just makes me feel like not supporting it. at all. financially or verbally. i do enjoy the game and felt it was worth my money and time, but i refuse to be told "oh well, just wait for the next pay cycle so you can get version .6 even though you paid for .5". i will eventually play your game, but you just threw away my support for no reason.

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Wet Dreams:
Get to know the first project of Dreams Creator, for now made in HTML, but I intend to switch to an engine, it's a story that happens in Brazil, full of fetishes and discoveries, where you are an innocent boy from the interior who went to study in the big city and there discover that the world is much more pleasurable than you can imagine.
Version:0.01

Patreon:
Friendly tip: U should ask the mods about making a thread for your game, this isnt the right place to share it :) Good luck!

kare

Aug 5, 2016
As far I understand, only people who were patrons at the end of june will get any of the links, because they've been actually charged. And if you pledged your 5$ now, you will have to wait till august.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes