letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
Jesus people just do some other stuff , its not that hard. You are absolute losing your minds.
I am gonna say i enjoy this grinding because 99% is just sex nosense , at least here he try and make the updates feel significant
Basically all of you are acting like entiled childs , he has no problem with people sharing the game , what is just wait for 5 days? Still i think it would be cool if only we need to wait 3 days only but thats on you Vnorth.
I know 99% people here , including me want to have sex with Shantrel already but its not excuse to act like cry babbies.
Still Vnorth if you still here it would be really cool if every patreon 5$ and more can download the game at the same time , you can do the 10$ stuff but the greed is only going to be bigger and what do you prefer? A lot of 5$ people or little 10$ ones?
That is just my 2 cents.
you really have to be a moron to think pointing out that a dev on one of these sex games going ape shit with anti cheat code and then trying to ad download ID so it wont leak is not putting all his efforts into new content. you wonder why the progretion is so stilted even the most ardent players consider it a GRIND. thats because the game is in fact lacking the content he isn't working on while trying to play cop with the game.

To be perfectly BLUNT about it this forum is about modding and cracked games this isn't Patreon plus where devs come to flog their games. the content he could have added instead of grasping at straws trying to punish players who simply don't want to click the same scenes 50 times to progress to the next one that needs 50 times etc would have fleshed the game out and actually (this is the kick in the balls part) increased the interest in supporting the dev on patreon that he so obviously wants to police their actions which makes some think twice about staying patrons. he's becoming his own worst enemy.

Last edited:

sob

Apr 3, 2017
I said it a few pages ago and I'll say it again...Patreon does not bring publicity to creators. This site does. And svscomics and a lot of other small sites.
If only Patreon existed in this industry all the games would be born dead. It's not about piracy it's about greed.
It all goes like this: make a game, advertise it, ask money for it, improve it, advertise it more, make more money, spend more money on the game (people, assets, etc.), advertise more...and so on.
He's on 0.4 and he has the impression that his game is worth 10$ per month. Good for him. He has very high standards it seems. I'm not paying, i don't care, it will be here in a few days. It's not about that. It's about the principle.
A few days ago I saw a game on 0.01 that was blocked for everyone except 5$ patreons, so there is that...
Well as the above poster this is my 2 cents. We will see a lot of greed in the future in this domain and if devs continue like this there will be a lot of failed games in the future. The market is already oversaturated with incest games that are all the same. Maybe 3-4 are good (Dating my Daughter, Dreams Of desire, Summertime Saga and 1-2 smaller ones) and the rest are just poorly made copies. Most of them will fail. \
I do not wish that but it will happen because of greed. The ones I named are all very successful and the most pirated. If the game is good it will make money. It's just like the movies. People still go to the cinema and the movie make millions but some people still pirate it. This dudes game is still to small to have this kind of protection and secrecy and even trolling...lol...around it. I wish him all the best. Long live F95!!!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Enough of the acting like a referee people have a right to be pissed that the Dev is acting like a forum based on moding and hacking games has to kiss his ass because he posts here!
If everyone loses their reason, what are we going to gain from it?

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
most people are not. thats why you acting the referee is not helping. people are right to complain about the release issues because this forum is not a devs personal patreon page. until you differentiate between the two you will be barking up the wrong tree when people give valid criticism based on the reality of the location they are doing it at.

Reactions: sob

sob

Apr 3, 2017
Well I don't think people lost their reason. Just the fact that the dev came here to defend himself or to explain his actions shows the fact that there is something fishy. Just this fact shows that F95 is the place to be. And I think he knows he screwed up with this version. Just like DarkSilver had that fiasco with his drm and some people that used this forum,not this forum, and others showed him that it wasn't a realistic path to pursue to try and make your game non-piratable so to say. Time will tell. Tic tac :)

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Cheater, too, must get emotions from the game. Not only from stupid "money = value". I make these emotions, but few, sorry.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
most people are not. thats why you acting the referee is not helping. people are right to complain about the release issues because this forum is not a devs personal patreon page. until you differentiate between the two you will be barking up the wrong tree when people give valid criticism based on the reality of the location they are doing it at.
Dude, if You read previous page I lost my patience too, I'm not talking who has right, I'm talking with everyone, only because we need everybody for play this game, You, me and all that are here need each another. I gave a break and go play other game. If you see the others did the same. This is the way, don't know other.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If I talk about VNorth is because someone was doing a bad joke with everyone, include me, and nobody liked this, the only thing that I really mind in this game is, everyone here created a good friendship. And it nobody can doubt. And now if everyone lose his selfcontrol, this don't make sense. Someone need stay calm. War don't do friends.

sob

Apr 3, 2017
"We make war so that we may live in peace" - Aristotle. :)
I think we are all calm here but some of us are slightly pissed at the sudden turn that some patreons chose to take in recent times. That's all. And some people payed and are really entitled to be mad. I didn't so I only talked about the principle not about me wanting to play the game for free.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Keep it civil. I feel I must make these points clear.
First. f you have a point to make with VNorth, tell him your meaning clearly. Use clean language and be respectful. VNorth is Russian and may have trouble getting his point across when trying to type English.
Second, VNorth is not responsible for the broken troll-posted "0.5" version and he wouldn't do that.
Third, please type in English. It is acceptable to add a Russian translation to this post like I did (Google Translate).
And by the way, I can't wait for 0.5! But I'm patient since it's worth the wait. :biggrin:

Держите его гражданским. Я чувствую, что должен четко прояснить эти моменты.
Первый. У вас есть точка, чтобы сделать с VNorth, ясно сказать ему свое значение. Используйте чистый язык и будьте почтительны. VNorth является русским, и, возможно, ему не удастся понять, когда он набирает текст.
Во-вторых, VNorth не несет ответственности за сломанную версию «0.5» с троллями, и он этого не сделает.
В-третьих, пожалуйста, введите английский. Допустимо добавить русский перевод на этот пост, как и я (Google Translate).
И, кстати, я не могу дождаться 0,5! Но я терпелив, потому что это стоит ждать.:eazyHype:

th3yozh

Jul 6, 2017
Keep it civil. I feel I must make these points clear.
First. f you have a point to make with VNorth, tell him your meaning clearly. Use clean language and be respectful. VNorth is Russian and may have trouble getting his point across when trying to type English.
Second, VNorth is not responsible for the broken troll-posted "0.5" version and he wouldn't do that.
Third, please type in English. It is acceptable to add a Russian translation to this post like I did (Google Translate).
And by the way, I can't wait for 0.5! But I'm patient since it's worth the wait. :biggrin:

Держите его гражданским. Я чувствую, что должен четко прояснить эти моменты.
Первый. У вас есть точка, чтобы сделать с VNorth, ясно сказать ему свое значение. Используйте чистый язык и будьте почтительны. VNorth является русским, и, возможно, ему не удастся понять, когда он набирает текст.
Во-вторых, VNorth не несет ответственности за сломанную версию «0.5» с троллями, и он этого не сделает.
В-третьих, пожалуйста, введите английский. Допустимо добавить русский перевод на этот пост, как и я (Google Translate).
И, кстати, я не могу дождаться 0,5! Но я терпелив, потому что это стоит ждать.:eazyHype:
If you don't mind, I'll translate this "google translation" back to english, just to clarify what russians have just read, plus/minus:

"Keep him as a civilian. I feel I need to clarify these moments.
I am first. You have a point (like on paper, not what you meant), to make with VNorth, clearly tell him your value. Use a clear tongue and be respectful. VNorth is Russian and, probably, he can't understand what he's doing when he's trying to type. Second, VNorth is not responsible for the broken version "0.5" with trolls in there, and he's not doing it.
Third, please, input english. It is acceptable to add Russian translation on this post like me (Google Translate).

And by the way, I can't wait for 0.5! But I'm patient since it's worth the wait. :biggrin:"

God bless GT. I don't know how only last sentence was translated 100% right.

Last edited:

Galahad

Apr 29, 2017
In 2000 this game would be very good. But nowdays it is simply ordinary. That's my opinion.
Proper animation, silly graphics and childish layout without any decent story.
In addition, that voleyball game is similar to those tv games from old times.
I have only played in v0.3 and i've seen graphics from v0.4. I will not try it ever again.
I would like to give 'Second Happiness' 3/10. But because of VNorth's attitude i give only 1/10. I don't recommend it to anyone in Poland.
'One man likes the scent of perfumes, other man stench of his own socks..."
Best regards!

Last edited:
Reactions: letitbleed

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@sob:"We make war so that we may live in peace" - Aristotle. :)
Carlo S: In the old ages if He did not say it, He would be murdered. :)

komgsd

Jun 9, 2017
I think that we have to leave Vnorth to do his job and stop complaining, we will have the chance to play the game in a few days, he is making a good game and with all the fight in the chat we are not helping him. All we have to do is to wait and pray that he will find some one to translate the game :p :p.
No more Google translate!! :)

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
What the hell happens with all those morale Preachers we get in this forum? They will almost make you forget than they are Incest wankers.

No one is blocking VNorth doing whatever he is doing.

If you want to help him, fell free to go to Patreon and pay. Next month you will get the game.

Reactions: Luciano

letitbleed

Jun 8, 2017
I think that we have to leave Vnorth to do his job and stop complaining, we will have the chance to play the game in a few days, he is making a good game and with all the fight in the chat we are not helping him. All we have to do is to wait and pray that he will find some one to translate the game :p :p.
No more Google translate!! :)
I've already offered to repair a google translate into less broken english for free. didn't take me up on it so whatever! if you want you can download the repairs I've already made to the game translation which covers more than half the translation (back about 20 pages) its simply removing the nonsensical parts and abreviating some things to be read more easily. the original flavor stays as is. but it comes down to is this forum about advertisement for the devs patreon accounts or a game sharing forum? its not meant to be the former so any dev who wants to use it as such or try and limit it to that is in for a rude surprise most of the people here are here to get games and don't care if its a hacked or re-uploaded copy of it.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes