mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
If Shantrel existed in Real Life, Shit would get real. Hahahahahahaha
Dont worry, i will be the first to play next release 0.6, and will not share with you all becouse i'm scared VNorth will spank my ass...x'Dx'D

Reactions: Kakato

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
mirenzo: My Friend, I look in the svscomics, and nothing till now, We can follow Crying.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The point of this site is to share the games, developers shouldn't be allowed to have a "developer" account here, it is just dumb. On the other hand look at the best games, they don't give a damn about people sharing them earlier they focus on the content of their games and then they get the pledges, they don't go around making anti-piracy tactics or pay walls or telling people not to share it.

The main problem with your game is that it is tedious and grindy but it actually lacks content, you have to do a LOT for so little reward, last update you had to grind so much for a simplistic handjob scene with Shantrel, the first and second version were promising but then you decided to go to patreon and do a STALL tactic and give little to no content whatsoever in terms of sexual interaction with a lot of grind for the hopes of milking patreons (this is the worst mistake patreon developers make) and it didn't work now you are deciding to not only continue that but also making exclusive patreon animations, that is not gonna work you are already raising red flags on the people with that attitude.

Just focus on real content get to the damn sexual interactions already, make the grind worth it, look at the game "The Twist" you could have sex with the Mother since the second update i believe and from that point it just got bettet and better because instead of dragging everything and stalling it added more and more sex content, this are SEX games and if there is little to no sex with a lot of grind it will just not work.
I kinda agree. There should be more contents, at least as much as in previous releases and yes, WE WANT SEX!!
But rmember he had a computer crash. Didn't said what it was.
Now, most of the creators, after patronage (and they take a big chunk of cake, they DO), are investing in faster computers and better graphics, so you can add better contents faster.
I mean, common, most of us here can save 10$ but decide to not to. Support a good game they like, and you get more updates and he would not mind sharing older verssion for free. Yes the grinding is tedious sometimes and enigmatic, but i still enjoyed the game so i pledged.
The Twist been used as a comparison few times, yes, i did pledged, but dont have to anymore. He's doing ok with money.
I'm looking for a good games that NEED and DESERVE my support and pledge there...

mordikay007

May 3, 2017
The DC in general has free content and it has more patrons than all the developers have taken, but is it so worried that they will leave? On the contrary, by these actions he will set people to get away from Vnorth

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i tried to patreon him $10 to download the game, but apparently he's not giving out the link because he sent them out already prior. so for future reference if you want to play even if you patreon, do so before he drops the build.

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
This is great game for sure. Just think the grind did not need to take a week to happen, anyway, things of games of this type ... :)
Even so, it still makes my mind think of the next step ...
I'm still on the way to seduce Sister Laura, which is what I lack to complete the 0.4 !!!
Since I do not have much time, I can play a maximum of 2 hours, not always every day. But when I play ... :)

But I am unhappily having my card stuck for more debits due to the payment of my things here to my house. As I live in Brazil, payments in dollars, are about 3.5 x more expensive for me, besides the fees with operator, and others ...

Of course, I'll be very happy when I can collaborate and become a Patron for @VNorth ... But at the moment, it's really impossible ...
Let's see more ahead. I hope my situation changes, and I can also continue playing 0.5, and the rest will come !!! :)

Good fellow, I guess that was it. I'm anxious, too, but I have to settle for all this ...
Hugs to all, and good game too !!! :)

Ps .: I'm sorry for the bad english ... ^^

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I still have hair, but if I have to wait too long, by the end of the week I will go bald. Dude, I'm going crazy.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Honestly guys read my last post on this thread please
We are alowed to freely express ourselves but personal attacks on a creator who's pissed off is pretty childish
VNorth state what you want your a member of the forum too but please try to avoid Troll bait its filling the tread with shit which some poor mod will have to clean with toilet paper :)

Reactions: Luciano
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes