mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I think I'll get tired of it soon. Enthusiasm will end soon. I'm looking for other incentives.
I'm not asking for incentives, I'm looking for them myself.
7 months I make a game.
Dont try to leave without finish your game first, i will come in Russia and kill you:):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I think I'll get tired of it soon. Enthusiasm will end soon. I'm looking for other incentives.
7 months I make a game.
I'm not talking about incentives, I'm talking about Patreon's discrimination, if everyone here did something, it's just because everyone likes your game.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
7 months I make a game.
If you doubt about your potential, don't forget that the hype generated from your updates made Second Happiness one of the top 10 most viewed threads on this site. Still, if you want more incentives, the secret is communication. The more you talk to your fans (patreons or not), the more you'll earn trust. Pledges will follow automatically. Trust me.

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I don't talk about incentives, I'm talking about Patreon discrimination, if everyone here did anything is only why everybody like your game.
"discrimination" o-O).
They decide for themselves what they should do. They do not ask me.
If they think that this is discrimination they will delete.
------
I noticed that some patrons do not like that now there will be additional animations.
On patreon it is difficult. For all to dance I can't.

Last edited:

houhohin

May 2, 2017
@VNorth hm u asked here "How we think about your game" people really liked that way, u know not all of us are supporting you and still u asked that, u know "we" ( The people who support you) share the game in this forum. You were still here, i thought you are fine with it, i don't remember you said something about that. Anyway i really looked at your $ per month on your Patreon Account and i really liked it when i saw it's raising up! Because you are very friendly here, don't mind sharing your game here for people who can't support you ( because they don't have that money or like me Patreon don't support my payment option). You change your way, write in the 10$ info DON'T SHARE IT... I just can speak for me, i am not mad, i really want to play your game as soon as possible but it's your choice how you share your game.
I really just want to know why now, Maybe your supporters know you allow people share it here and are not fine with it?
I really want to know why you changed that in this update, like i said i am not angry or mad, of course i am a bit disappointed because i was really happy and curious what happen in this version and waited for that day it comes out.
PS: ( English is not my native language too, sorry for that! )

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Patreon is new to me. I try it.
Players are looking for the best ways in the game.
I'm a player. I'm looking for different ways on patreone.

Last edited:

houhohin

May 2, 2017
@VNorth Is that a answer of my question? Because that's not explain why you don't want to share it anymore.
You wrote " Don't share it" before the time u don't seems like you mind to share your game. It's fine too if you don't want to answer that question...

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
"discrimination" o-O).
They decide for themselves what they should do. They do not ask me.
If they think that this is discrimination they will delete.
------
I noticed that some patrons do not like that now there will be additional animations.
Really. Many thanks, is what I always thought, all developers need to follow the path of Patreon, and nobody knew about it, there are many people who think they are developers who are guilty.

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
@VNorth Is that a answer of my question? Because that's not explain why you don't want to share it anymore.
You wrote " Don't share it" before the time u don't seems like you mind to share your game. It's fine too if you don't want to answer that question...
Cant you guys just respect his wishes, and wait for the game to be shared?! No point in constantly nagging on VNorth..Appreciate the good work hes doing every day!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

sob

Apr 3, 2017
People underestimate this site. In my opinion this site does a lot more for patreons than patreon does itself. This site does publicity, it gets your name out. Patreon doesn't. So from my point of view, to all current and future patreons out there, do the thing that anyone does: advertise your product. It's just how the capitalist world works. From Pampers to cigarettes, from Coca Cola To beer, they wouldn't be where they are now without publicity. F95zone.com is a "must be" in this domain. Really if your game is not here....you are missing out on a lot of players/pledgers. But I'm just a dude on a forum. But on real life I have a business and I know how stuff work. This is my first post here. Thank you F95 for being, thank you mods for making this site great and thank you community for being mature.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Chill out Dude. Don't you know that english is not his first language? He's already nice by replying to us. He has no obligation to do so.

sob

Apr 3, 2017
Second post on this site...Really, whats with all the protection against pirates? Are they noobs on the internet? I mean Blizzard, Ubisot and all the other million dollar companies gave up on the dream that their game will not be pirated...and some dude on patreon thinks he can fight this (Big Brother lool)? This just shows how unaware of things they are.

Reactions: letitbleed

VNorth

Donor
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
Yes it answer.
Patreon should be watched 27-30. These days, many new "patrons" delete themselves.
I want to see what will happen this month.

Reactions: Redmew

houhohin

May 2, 2017
Chill out Dude. Don't you know that english is not his first language? He's already nice by replying to us. He has no obligation to do so.
Why u tell me to "Chill out" ? English is not my native language too, and i said clearly i am not angry or mad. Did my message gave u some sign that i wanna press vnorth in some way? I just asked him because i don't know what he was answering, that's why i asked him that is the answer of my question. I really don't know why you tell me to chill out when other people are really angry about him and almost insulting him..
and yes he don't have to answer.... That's why i wrote it at the end!
@VNorth It's fine too if you don't want to answer that question...
I think it's not justified to tell me to chill out, iam not angry or mad on Vnorth. My message should not seem in this way!

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Patreon is new to me. I try it.
Players are looking for the best ways in the game.
I'm a player. I'm looking for different ways on patreone.
We know that and why I asked about Patreon, everyone thinks it's the developers who do everything, and I know it's not like that. Whatever Patreon decides they do.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Oh.. that's not supposed to happen any more, @VNorth. I hear Patreon has put in a system to prevent the "pay then cancel" issue. You shouldn't see that any more.
And to everyone.. remind each other that english is not the first language of most of us. Try to clarify the message before getting upset if at all possible.. like PM, convo, etc.

houhohin

May 2, 2017
@VNorth Thanks alot for that answer, like i said english is not my native language too, so i didn't understand you answer my Question! I hope you reach what you wanna reach this month and your Patreon $ raise, you deserve it!
Maybe one day Patreon support my payment, you will be the first one i will support for sure! Thanks for your time!

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Game is yours, you put your face in him, you decide what is better or not for your game. Ok it's right listen to the advice but advice are not orders. What is better for you animation or static? 100.000 out of 99.990 ppl answer animation for sure. You game is become popolar on version 04 and this 05 will be made explode him around the world, dont give up please and stop loosing time to put people in jail if they cheat your game. Let ppl play like they like, who care?

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes