Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Everyone need your help here and your ideas always are good, stay with us, and we can wait for the next versions, everybody together.
I'm kinda dissapointed. There won't be much content for Shantrel in the next update. I'm whinning atm, but I know I'll play it. Still, I'm sad the Shantrel's progression will be very limited in 0.5.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Also, few people asked Vnorth, to postpone the update if he can and include Shantrell :)
We'll see :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Only issue I found when removing Eric as soon as you meet him is that you get locked into the early middle of the game and are unable to actually progress anything without him there. So it's still fucked.
I agree with you, I gave up to play BB, only for not waste my time trying to rid at Eric.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I'm kinda dissapointed. There won't be much content for Shantrel in the next update. I'm whinning atm, but I know I'll play it. Still, I'm sad the Shantrel's progression will be very limited in 0.5.
Me too, but We need understand now the VNorth's trouble, He said about the computer are broken. I believe that the same problem don't occur in next versions. We need some patience now. What really mind, is everyone do everything, together again.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Me too, but We need understand now the VNorth's trouble, He said about the computer are broken. I believe that the same problem don't occur in next versions. We need some patience now. What really mind, is everyone do everything, together again.
Broken PC has nothing to do with 0.5's content IMO. He voluntarily didn't want to continue Shantrel's story in order to raise hype. Don't forget that hype sells. Anyway, we'll see in time what kind of surprises we'll get. On a side note, it seems that Brenda's final scene will be quite hard to find. Smartass will probably play a big role.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Broken PC has nothing to do with 0.5's content IMO. He voluntarily didn't want to continue Shantrel's story in order to raise hype. Don't forget that hype sells. Anyway, we'll see in time what kind of surprises we'll get. On a side note, it seems that Brenda's final scene will be quite hard to find. Smartass will probably play a big role.
That is the spirit, everyone together and you are in the game with us, I liked it.

El09

Apr 15, 2017
i dont get this game do you have to grind hours and hours to get scenes? also i noticed there was a save that had max stats, are we supposed to use that?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i dont get this game do you have to grind hours and hours to get scenes? also i noticed there was a save that had max stats, are we supposed to use that?
You can follow the walkthrough and change too the visible hotspot, this way is easy for you understand, and soon You'll are playing like everyone here. Walkthrough in OP and - Hotspot visible page 45.

El09

Apr 15, 2017
yeah that walkthrough, im having a problem with "getting the three keys", how are you supposed to get it? i searched it up apparantly you have to go to the workshop repeatedly, are there any other alternative ways?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
yeah that walkthrough, im having a problem with "getting the three keys", how are you supposed to get it? i searched it up apparantly you have to go to the workshop repeatedly, are there any other alternative ways?
You need work in the workshop till you have the three keys.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And one advice there a key that open two doors, so you need really two keys.but you need wait when appear the name of Laura.

suslik102

May 14, 2017
is it just me, or i see that *sorry my pc is broken now, so i will slow down and delay updates for few months but you keep donating and waittttttt* like on very 5th game dev patreon page now??

its soo fkn popular bs now.. =)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
is it just me, or i see that *sorry my pc is broken now, so i will slow down and delay updates for few months but you keep donating and waittttttt* like on very 5th game dev patreon page now??

What I really worried is because everybody here build a great friendship, and in the new version We need help of everyone, how We did in the previous version, everybody is indispensable, if You need any help can look for us. And VNorth come here too. If You have any doubt You can ask him.

401Grem

May 14, 2017

Broken pc? or broken part on his pc? wouldn't take more then a couple days to fix or replace.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Broken pc? or broken part on his pc? wouldn't take more then a couple days to fix or replace.
Hi, Dude, You're alright, I wait yes, It's be only few days for the next version, what We know till now is everything being right, are coming in the July 5 or 10, and everyone are waiting You here, everybody together for search all in the game, good Luck My Friend.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes