Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
You can't break into the sisters room, as there isn't any content. You can help with homework and get her underwear moved aside, but I've not been able to get that far yet. Also in the archive are images of her changing underwear and the MC peeking at her while she does it. Not been able to find that either.
Get her underwear move aside ? Didn't get this. I got the " dig " hotspot accompanied by the " let her sleep" and " don't let her sleep " options. Got nothing more after that. Don't even know how to raise relationship with her. Same with Laura. Don't know how to make the " crawl " hotspot's options progress. Only the second one works.

bomerunk

Aug 5, 2016
There is one day in the morning when they catch a girl in a yellow T-shirt in the park and then go along with a large flower. The sister, Laura

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
@dspeed i know that i ruin games :) can i suggest something ?
instead of allwin in volley you can put these lines in demo_minigame.rpy
after line 340 and before 341
window show None
if winner == "asskick":

change to these
Code:
    window show None
    menu:
        "win":
            $ volley_score_my = 1
            $winner = "player"
        "loss":
            $winner = "eileen"

if winner == "asskick":
and you will get , after a win/lose ball , a menu with 2 options (win/loss game)

also i have added (For me of course , because i hate to repeat things) this to bedmy.tpy

to each mybed screen (morning/night etc)

Code:
vbox:
        xalign 0.5
        yalign 0.6
        textbutton _("Int+"):
            xalign 1.0
            action [ SetVariable("my_clever", my_clever +1) ]
        textbutton _("Int-"):
            xalign 1.0
            action [ SetVariable("my_clever", my_clever -1) ]
        textbutton _("Imp+"):
            xalign 1.0
            action [ SetVariable("naglost", naglost +1) ]
        textbutton _("Imp-"):
            xalign 1.0
            action [ SetVariable("naglost", naglost -1) ]
        textbutton _("Unlock Skill"):
            xalign 1.0
            action [ SensitiveIf(slesarnya_exp<15),SetVariable("slesarnya_exp",15)]

Last edited:
Reactions: 3xpurt

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
@dspeed i know that i ruin games :) can i suggest something ?
instead of allwin in volley you can put these lines in demo_minigame.rpy
Re-did this and still clicking either button will cause me to lose. Could you please upload your version of the demo_minigame.rpy?

Would love to skip the volleyball altogether TBH.

At least I think I've finally seen all the main content, after a LOT of grinding. The only three scenes I wasn't able to find , and I'm not even sure they are available, are in the screenshots below. Also there was a variation of the Lala homework, with her panties to one side, which I haven't seen.

ShantBedSuck2.png
ShantBedNo1.png
Homework4Fail.png

Last edited:

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Re-did this and still clicking either button will cause me to lose. Could you please upload your version of the demo_minigame.rpy?
as always i made mistake :) , the asskick is incorrect
try this

Code:
        "win":
            $ volley_score_my = 1
            $winner = "player"

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

Would love to skip the volleyball altogether TBH.

At least I think I've finally seen all the main content, after a LOT of grinding. The only three scenes I wasn't able to find , and I'm not even sure they are available, are in the screenshots below. Also there was a variation of the Lala homework, with her panties to one side, which I haven't seen.

View attachment 3347 -
This scene triggers on Monday nights. It appears only after the " reconciliation " scene.

View attachment 3348 -
This is the " reconciliation " scene.

View attachment 3350
- This scene triggers if your smart ass level is " Pupil " or " Klutz ". There's nothing special about it. A waste of time.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
- This scene triggers if your smart ass level is " Pupil " or " Klutz ". There's nothing special about it. A waste of time.
Thanks for the information, that almost explains everything, except, what's the reconciliation for and what do I need to reconcile? I can't think of a scene that I would define as 'reconciliation'.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thanks for the information, that almost explains everything, except, what's the reconciliation for and what do I need to reconcile? I can't think of a scene that I would define as 'reconciliation'.
As you grow your relationship with Shantelle and begin to unlock new scenes, there will be a moment when she'll be in the red dress in the kitchen and refuses to kiss you. At that moment, the MC will say something like " I won't talk to her for a whole week ". When you see that dialogue, STOP every contact with Shantelle. Don't even go in town and give her money. I failed the first time because of this. If you do it right, the reconciliation scene will trigger by itself at home.

Up until now, I unlocked those scenes with her : bathroom break-in on tuesday afternoons (panties - smell or don't give it to her), groping scenes in the kitchen/beach and night visits. When you'll complete the reconciliation event, you'll notice that you can lift up Shantelle's red dress in the kitchen. Unfortunately, I didn't get anything new after the " don't tickle me " dialogue.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
As you grow your relationship with Shantelle and begin to unlock new scenes, there will be a moment when she'll be in the red dress in the kitchen and refuses to kiss you. At that moment, the MC will say something like " I won't talk to her for a whole week ". When you see that dialogue, STOP every contact with Shantelle. Don't even go in town and give her money. I failed the first time because of this. If you do it right, the reconciliation scene will trigger by itself at home.

Up until now, I unlocked those scenes with her : bathroom break-in on tuesday afternoons (panties - smell or don't give it to her), groping scenes in the kitchen/beach and night visits. When you'll complete the reconciliation event, you'll notice that you can lift up Shantelle's red dress in the kitchen. Unfortunately, I didn't get anything new after the " don't tickle me " dialogue.
Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try. I assume it doesn't matter if you see her, as long as you don't talk, or give money to her. So living room you simply bypass, etc.

I found one more scene I haven't unlocked also. This is a lora bedroom scene, where she moves the teddy for a better look. Any idea on this one?

MorningBed6.png

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I like this game, but the grind combined with all the shit lost in translation makes it tough.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I like this game, but the grind combined with all the shit lost in translation makes it tough.
The translation does make it tougher, but I enjoy a bit of a grind, rather than getting it all up front. Most games here are over in a day (or much less for a normal v0.2 game), but games like this can last weeks with very little content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thanks for the info, I'll give it a try. I assume it doesn't matter if you see her, as long as you don't talk, or give money to her. So living room you simply bypass, etc.

I found one more scene I haven't unlocked also. This is a lora bedroom scene, where she moves the teddy for a better look. Any idea on this one?

View attachment 3598
Damn ! Didn't get that one !! :O The problem is I don't know how to rise my rel with the sisters - It's not like Shantelle, where you have to give money to corrupt her. I heard that there's also a scene where you can slide the panties of Lala in the afternoon's tuitions. Didn't find em and I don't know If I'm making the right choices when I meet them. IMO, the smart ass level probably has something to do with it. For example, when you lost the volleyball game at the beach, Maya says " what's wrong with this nerd ?" or something like that if your smart ass level is above scholar. If it's pupil, Maya says something like " I'm shy bla bla bla ".

Another example : in the park. When my smart ass level was " klutz", I triggered a scene with the silver haired girl. I got 4 choices at that moment, but every one of them does the same thing. Never saw her again after that. When the MC sees Anna in the Park, he keeps on saying that the silver haired girl doesn't say hi when he does + I don't @$$@! know how to use those damn yellow flowers. Some guys asked for a walkthrough on his patreon page. Hope Vnorth will think about it.

Edit : one last thing ! I read somewhere (probably on his patreon page) that there's a scene with Lala on wednesday afternoon's where you have to hide under her bed. I tried to find hotspots there in vain. I'm pretty sure that this event has something to do with the cockroach thing, you know? There's a scene in the morning where Lala is in panties and trying to find a cockroach. It might have a connection.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Damn ! Didn't get that one !! :O The problem is I don't know how to rise my rel with the sisters - It's not like Shantelle, where you have to give money to corrupt her. I heard that there's also a scene where you can slide the panties of Lala in the afternoon's tuitions. Didn't find em and I don't know If I'm making the right choices when I meet them. IMO, the smart ass level probably has something to do with it. For example, when you lost the volleyball game at the beach, Maya says " what's wrong with this nerd ?" or something like that if your smart ass level is above scholar. If it's pupil, Maya says something like " I'm shy bla bla bla ".

Another example : in the park. When my smart ass level was " klutz", I triggered a scene with the silver haired girl. I got 4 choices at that moment, but every one of them does the same thing. Never saw her again after that. When the MC sees Anna in the Park, he keeps on saying that the silver haired girl doesn't say hi when he does + I don't @$$@! know how to use those damn yellow flowers. Some guys asked for a walkthrough on his patreon page. Hope Vnorth will think about it.

Edit : one last thing ! I read somewhere (probably on his patreon page) that there's a scene with Lala on wednesday afternoon's where you have to hide under her bed. I tried to find hotspots there in vain. I'm pretty sure that this event has something to do with the cockroach thing, you know? There's a scene in the morning where Lala is in panties and trying to find a cockroach. It might have a connection.
I pretty much said the same thing a few posts back, that there is no way to know which actions increase affection and which don't. This could be the cause of a few missing scenes. I've been trying the young sisters variations, but I've had no luck with the underwear to the side yet.

The silver hair girl is a matter of repeating the same action every friday/saturday morning before you eat breakfast. Eventually she gets to almost blowing MC, but that isnt added yet. Then next time you see her at the park she says hi, but only after the MC says she doesn't.

The yellow flowers you need to catch the girl that sells them peeing on them early monday morning before breakfast, then go back later that day to pick them and it will warp you straight to your sister and you can give her 3 flowers instead of the two you can buy.

The lounge room scene on wednesday you bypass instead of giving money to shantel, you go straight to youn sisters bedroom, and there will be an option to get under the bed.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I pretty much said the same thing a few posts back, that there is no way to know which actions increase affection and which don't. This could be the cause of a few missing scenes. I've been trying the young sisters variations, but I've had no luck with the underwear to the side yet.

The silver hair girl is a matter of repeating the same action every friday/saturday morning before you eat breakfast. Eventually she gets to almost blowing MC, but that isnt added yet. Then next time you see her at the park she says hi, but only after the MC says she doesn't.

The yellow flowers you need to catch the girl that sells them peeing on them early monday morning before breakfast, then go back later that day to pick them and it will warp you straight to your sister and you can give her 3 flowers instead of the two you can buy.

The lounge room scene on wednesday you bypass instead of giving money to shantel, you go straight to youn sisters bedroom, and there will be an option to get under the bed.
Many Thanks my friend ! Going to try those ! If I find anything new, I'll share my progress too. Don't worry.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Just found this on his PL's thread. I don't understand every word, but it seems you can also use the flower at the school. Or did I misunderstood? :/

Edit: I also saw something like the " dishes " scene progresses = there's another scene when Shantelle cleans your room. Didn't get this one too.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This is nuts that you guys are still finding scenes, I dunno whether the dev is really that clever or the game is just that fucking hard to understand but it's impressive nonetheless

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017

View attachment 3598
Sorry, I missed your first point. Well, you can see Shantelle in the Kitchen/beach for example, but don't talk to her. There must not be any interaction with her. Talk/money/night visits, etc... After one week, you'll see that the scene will trigger by itself. You won't have anything to do. What I did : skip all breakfasts + go to work in the office one whole week + sleep in my room.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Just found this on his PL's thread. I don't understand every word, but it seems you can also use the flower at the school. Or did I misunderstood? :/

Edit: I also saw something like the " dishes " scene progresses = there's another scene when Shantelle cleans your room. Didn't get this one too.
What he is saying there is that early morning in the park before breakfast, you can get a ride to school on a bike from the barmaid girl. Dont mention her tits, and keep choosing the other option, then after a few days, she will give you a ride. The story for this girl doesnt progress any further right now.

Also the unlock the need for flowers, you need to come on your sisters face a couple times, and then get caught in a headlock by her, then meet her in the park. Once you give her the flowers, she will do a couple things with you at the park.

Morning park scenes are a little random, so you can click back to the map and back to the park again to keep trying within the same morning (without progressing time), if the person doesn't show the first time.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 66 Votes