Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So you have to work at the workshop to break the door now, what about the office? I know there is that odd bit where you can click on your bosses buttcrack, is there anything new there or at the beach with the awful pong game?
Got 2 sex scenes with the boss at the office. Keep giving her coffee + cake and abuse the " hit the ass " option everyday. At some point, you'll get the opportunity to blackmail her when she'll give you a bad salary. From there, you'll get several options, but in IMO, whatever you pick will trigger the scenes.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So overall what new stuff is there? I deleted my old save so I am grinding shit up again. I know the last time I tried editing stats it messed my game up :(

Gotta love the scavenger hunt.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, I tried to understand the meaning of the changelog, but with Google Translate, it's a pain in the ass. Here you go :

"Changelog V 0.2 :
Office (sex) is marked in the final game.
Bedroom Shantreli (about sex a little longer) registered in the final game.
Bath Shantrel, short (tits), marked the final game.
Kitchen Shantrel evening finals (reconciled) is marked in the game.
Bedroom Lala, not sex, ONLY the fan. It marked the final game, the replay value.
Park:
Continued after Laura's bedroom, the final marked the game.
Odnogrupnitsa, not sex, ONLY the fan, the finale is marked in the game.
Girlfriend Laura, marked the final game.
House Brands does not work !!!! "

What the hell does odnogrupnitsa means ? :S

Reactions: Adoringfan

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I think this changelog means something like that:

Sex at the office: enf of current path for this release
Shantrel bedroom scene at night: end of current path
Bathroom with Shantrell (show tits): end of current path
And so on..

Idk either wtf odnogrupnitsa is

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Open scripts here and I've made some changes:

• You can't fail Pong any more.
  • Removed the coffee check on Shantrel sleeping
  • Giving Shantrel money now gives her $1000 rather than $200.
  • Mediation and Reading now gives +5 stats

Instructions:

Unzip this into your SH/game folder

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Open scripts here and I've made some changes:

Instructions:

Unzip this into your SH/game folder
Thanks for the share ! In my humble opinion, I think this script should be installed after the first part of the volley ball's quest = losing games a bunch of times at first in order to treat the girls. There are a few scenes that can be triggered by losing on purpose (nothing special, but those scenes does exist). ;)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I think this changelog means something like that:

Sex at the office: enf of current path for this release
Shantrel bedroom scene at night: end of current path
Bathroom with Shantrell (show tits): end of current path
And so on..

Idk either wtf odnogrupnitsa is
Did you manage to make Laura and Anna's story progress? I didn't get any new H-scenes with em. I don't even know how to build relationship points with em -.-"

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Did you manage to make Laura and Anna's story progress? I didn't get any new H-scenes with em. I don't even know how to build relationship points with em -.-"
Nope, I haven't really tried to progress with them for now
I'm not sure but when the changelog says "Continued after Laura's bedroom, the final marked the game." does it mean Laura's branch ends on thursday evening when you can fuck her at night? That'd explain why you can't find any new scene with her
She might be at the park on evening days during the week though, because sometimes when you try to enter her room the door is locked and it says something like "she is not in her room, maybe she is at the park" I tried to look for her in the park when mentioned but I couldnt find her :idontcare:

Giving Shantrel money now gives her $1000 rather than $200.
Thanks for the modded version, but how come you would give her more money than needed, does it benefit you in any way?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Still can't get the damn key to Laura's room. Been in the workshop for 2 straight weeks and skipping school, in vain.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I think it has to do with your intelligence and stuff, it took me 2 weeks of working at the workshop. I hit nerd rank and then worked at the workshop for 2 weeks and it says some message like 'this looks like laura's key. After you unlock everything the MC will bitch about being dirty or doing dirty work or something, and that is when I quit and switched to the office job. I keep slapping the bitches ass but I only get the scene where she wants you to eat her out or she fires you, not sure if there is more to it.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I think it has to do with your intelligence and stuff, it took me 2 weeks of working at the workshop. I hit nerd rank and then worked at the workshop for 2 weeks and it says some message like 'this looks like laura's key. After you unlock everything the MC will bitch about being dirty or doing dirty work or something, and that is when I quit and switched to the office job. I keep slapping the bitches ass but I only get the scene where she wants you to eat her out or she fires you, not sure if there is more to it.
There are more : missionary sex + cowgirl.

Don't know if there are other poses, cause the boss doesn't mind to show pussy and gets eaten, but is bitchy to show her tits. :noexpression:. Thanks for the info about the key. I managed to decrease my intelligence to Klutz level and got new dialogues with Anna's friend in the park. The silver haired girl. Forgot her name. There's also a strange girl selling yellow flowers in the park. She keeps on saying they are special, but I still didn't find a use for em.

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
this guy needs a serious translation. I actually read "pussy and parsley." I have no idea what its supposed to mean.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'm giving up on Laura's Key. Been grinding for several hours. Got the kingNerd ranking and still, I can't get this #@$$@ key in the workshop. There's definitely another value/element missing for it to appear. 4 weeks of grinding and still no key/dialogue change.

Edit: his patreon page is back online :

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, dear hunters... anything new ? :p. Finally got the Laura's Key. Must change my name to Grinding Master.

Anyway, from what I just read on PL's Thread, Shantelle's story doesn't progress anymore after the reconciliation scene - ignoring her for a week until she gets back to you triggers a one time only scene where you can grope her and no, there aren't hotspots in this scene. My guess is that the Dev tried to implement a sort of resistance in Shantelle that can be lowered by ignoring her. Perhaps, future updates will follow the same lead to unlock new scenes.

For Laura. 100% success to get the steal money option and triggering the piss/scenes - Don't go in her room when you wake up and shantelle's cleaning your room. Move to the kitchen, take your breakfast and move to Laura's room to steal money. After some time, the scene will progress. Don't know if there are great scenes for her in this version. I got all options when she's drunk in her room, pissing scenes, sitting on the MC's face in the morning (crawl scene) and the tease scene in the bathroom while you repair the light. Even if you say you want a handjob in this scene, nothing happens.

Lala: A lost case. I don't know how to progress with her. Got the " dig " option with " Scholar " rating while teaching her, grope her ass while she's dancing + tearing the bra's string and oblige her to piss elsewhere while you're repairing the light. That's all. I didn't see any hint/hotspots that incite me to believe there's more. Can someone help me if I'm mistaken plz?

Maya and the girls at the beach : Lose the first games until you get new opportunities in the treat scene. After that, you're free to kick their asses.

Boss at office : 1 lick scene, 1 groping scene which evolves and 2 sex scenes. Don't know if there's more.

Silver haired girl : forgot her name, but she's always with Laura at the park. After you fuck Laura, you have to keep visiting the park every single day and at different times (not at night though), until you find her at the park entrance. She'll ask you to accompany her. I think there exist a progression of this part, but she appeared only once until now.

Krysta (barmaid/classmate) : You can meet her in the club and from time to time in the park. She will be on a bicycle. Make sure you hit the " stop " option, but don't expect much. Don't even know if there's a progression with her, because I couldn't enter the club anymore after encountering her in the park.

Cop : Nothing. Black Hole. Didn't find a damn. Probably no content.

Redhead at the store : Same. Didn't find anything new after the fingering scene.

Well, that's probably all for me. If someone want to add/remove something to what I wrote, please, feel free to do so. As it's almost impossible to get a walkthrough, let's share our info.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Thanks! Updated op with patreon info.
Say, do you happen to know a serious native english translator who's also good with Renpy? Vnorth is actually searching for one, but I'm french native. Can't help him on this task.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Ok, last one was a bit of a hack job as I was in a rush but I've modded it properly now. As always, unzip into your SH/game folder.

Full changelog:
  • Classroom XP is significantly heightened (1000% rise)
  • I've removed hotspot detection. Now it will just show the text automatically. Pixelhunting is so 1990s.
  • There's a scene changed for Lola, if you were KingNerd rank it locked you out of good stuff. As the Classroom XP has been altered, I've removed this and she'll treat you as Scholar rank no matter what.
For the person who asked before, the Stepmother's content is locked behind the amount of money you give her which is why that was raised.

Last edited:

flar

Aug 17, 2016
@dspeed after the first mother monday night grope without using coffee the game says 'cheats detected' and goes to the start screen

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes