dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
@dspeed after the first mother monday night grope without using coffee the game says 'cheats detected' and goes to the start screen
This didn't come up in my testing. Here's an updated version with cheat detection removed. There's also an option at night that I added called "Drink Bleach". This lowers your classroom XP and was used for my own testing. You can use it or ignore it.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
This didn't come up in my testing. Here's an updated version with cheat detection removed. There's also an option at night that I added called "Drink Bleach". This lowers your classroom XP and was used for my own testing. You can use it or ignore it.

I didn't come across that problem with the grope scene either, but it does now say "Chiter" (cheater?) under the school grade. Also came across a problem with the volleyball, as you need to lose the first day for them to start making bets the next time you play.

Last edited:

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Does anybody know how to get past the touching part of drunk laura? It keeps telling me to read more playboy, but I can't find it.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Does anybody know how to get past the touching part of drunk laura? It keeps telling me to read more playboy, but I can't find it.
It's the playboy you read at the evening hours. It's in your room and it's RNG. Quicksave, then read a book. If it's not Playboy, quickload and try again. It often takes multiple attempts.
There might be a console code but I don't know which it is.

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
It's the playboy you read at the evening hours. It's in your room and it's RNG. Quicksave, then read a book. If it's not Playboy, quickload and try again. It often takes multiple attempts.
There might be a console code but I don't know which it is.
Thank you.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I think that's what the playboy fixes. I could be wrong.
From what I found, it seems education points cap out, then reading certain books would suddenly cause it to jump up higher, as well as the other stat. Those stats then unlock more scenes.

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
so, i have endured the regular and the cheat form of this game. and i enjoy the pictures and the animations are pretty good. HOWEVER. the grind. too much. for an alpha test and a beta, lose it. you can add more later. showing ppl what they want to see in 6 hours is not going to make them happy. the reg grind and the cheat grind are the same. i had to keep resetting my points on weds to remove the "chiter" stat. so, FIX this please. i DO NOT and will not support a game with that much grind AKABUR has the "grind" set high. and it hurts his games....

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, he began to make updates on his patreon page. Still, his first step should definitely be towards a translator. The texts are a disaster.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016

dspeed my man... If I copy your modded files into the game dir it throws an error that some variables are declared twice.... so I remove the folder tl/english and it's fine but then I have everything in Russian.... the other way around --- if I copy everything from your mod into game dir, and remove the conflicting things from the tl/english then it is still russian....
What am I doing wrong? :-/

Reactions: dspeed

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
dspeed my man... If I copy your modded files into the game dir it throws an error that some variables are declared twice.... so I remove the folder tl/english and it's fine but then I have everything in Russian.... the other way around --- if I copy everything from your mod into game dir, and remove the conflicting things from the tl/english then it is still russian....
What am I doing wrong? :-/
Not entirely sure. Try copying all of my files into your game folder, leaving the translation files where they are but deleting any files with the extension .rpyc

Reactions: PrEzi

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Not entirely sure. Try copying all of my files into your game folder, leaving the translation files where they are but deleting any files with the extension .rpyc
Thanks! That worked!

eades

Nov 19, 2016
can someone just upload a save game in a more advance position? i cant get too much ,,action,, with mom, just a blowjob on monday night, and some grabbing.....

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
can someone just upload a save game in a more advance position? i cant get too much ,,action,, with mom, just a blowjob on monday night, and some grabbing.....
That's pretty much it. The older sister has most the action.

I just wish there was a way to tell which options give points and which take away points. I've been trying to progress both sisters, but it feels like 2 steps forward, 1 step back, as I am unsure which actions are positive and which negative.

Reactions: eades

eades

Nov 19, 2016
That's pretty much it. The older sister has most the action.

I just wish there was a way to tell which options give points and which take away points. I've been trying to progress both sisters, but it feels like 2 steps forward, 1 step back, as I am unsure which actions are positive and which negative.
but, if you can break in the younger sister's room, you dont get any options?

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
but, if you can break in the younger sister's room, you dont get any options?
You can't break into the sisters room, as there isn't any content. You can help with homework and get her underwear moved aside, but I've not been able to get that far yet. Also in the archive are images of her changing underwear and the MC peeking at her while she does it. Not been able to find that either.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
You can't break into the sisters room, as there isn't any content. You can help with homework and get her underwear moved aside, but I've not been able to get that far yet. Also in the archive are images of her changing underwear and the MC peeking at her while she does it. Not been able to find that either.
oh, to get that scene you need to chose pass by when the mom and sister are in living room, then you select the younger sister room and you should have a option to hide under bed... but it's not such a great scene...

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
oh, to get that scene you need to chose pass by when the mom and sister are in living room, then you select the younger sister room and you should have a option to hide under bed... but it's not such a great scene...
Great thanks. Just trying to get all the scenes. Like big sis BJ at the park, white haired girl and flower girl pee scene at the park, and boss sex scene, think I have most the others now.

3.00 star(s) 66 Votes