BastardX

May 13, 2018
Here's the file to fully unlock the gallery including Abilities, Endings and Patreon scenes (all 6 of them), though you'll only be able to actually watch those Patreon scenes if you're playing the Patreon version of the game.

Updated for 0.8.20
I'm missing the new Special Care CGs for the blond twins client, i can't seem to unlock those.

Extract into %localappdata%\Secret_Care_Cafe
Update when possible please.... thanks.

Reactions: Hegzblarg

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Update when possible please.... thanks.
I'd update it but for one fact, it wouldn't be much of an update.

I've been utterly unable to unlock most of the new randomly triggered events for a while. Either i'm quite unlucky and never encounter those events while getting others dozen of times, or they're bugged, or worst of all i'd have to start the game over from the beginning and redo the whole grind on a fresh save.

To be exact i'm missing the following 3 events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
I'd update it but for one fact, it wouldn't be much of an update.

I've been utterly unable to unlock most of the new randomly triggered events for a while. Either i'm quite unlucky and never encounter those events while getting others dozen of times, or they're bugged, or worst of all i'd have to start the game over from the beginning and redo the whole grind on a fresh save.
Same, every random end of day event takes 20ish days to trigger.

fucdeedee

Oct 1, 2019
Does anyone have a full gallery file for 0.8.26. I downloaded the one above without reading that it was for older version and now i have less scenes than before. Also i think i cant unlock them anymore since i have already done the events

Reactions: Lupinxl

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Does anyone have the link for the "Update Only" of 8.24 to 8.25? I have 8.24 and the update for 8.26, and I'm guessing I can't just skin the 8.25 update?

gottesurteil

Oct 5, 2022
Hey all, just came across this gem. I have read a bunch of the reviews so I'm aware of what I'm getting into, but I've specifically been looking for this type of game in an entirely unrelated manner lmao. Came here for the Netorase, but could just as easily have arrived via BROTHEL MANAGEMENT.

I ironically just finished Dohna Dohna (doHna:doHna?) and I was curious if anyone had any recommendations for any other SLGs like that. Netorase is a massive plus, but w/e. I 95% do translated VNs, and only recently have discovered this f95 greatness. As a result, most of my knowledge is very much VNDB, specifically Japanese.

TL;DR: Any more brothel management games you all can suggest?

Cockva

Nov 27, 2017
Hey all, just came across this gem. I have read a bunch of the reviews so I'm aware of what I'm getting into, but I've specifically been looking for this type of game in an entirely unrelated manner lmao. Came here for the Netorase, but could just as easily have arrived via BROTHEL MANAGEMENT.

I ironically just finished Dohna Dohna (doHna:doHna?) and I was curious if anyone had any recommendations for any other SLGs like that. Netorase is a massive plus, but w/e. I 95% do translated VNs, and only recently have discovered this f95 greatness. As a result, most of my knowledge is very much VNDB, specifically Japanese.

Welcome To Erosland

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretCareCafe-0.8.27Patreon
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: LostLane

sahawaee4

Oct 1, 2020

Adelaide Remake by NTRMAN is kind of like this but more linear, you only make a few choices that affects several endings but it is effectively a brothel/netorase game.

Reactions: gottesurteil
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes