ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
Why is maid's action in GH Gallery only idle and everthing else locked
The triggers for unlocking them in the gallery didn't exist prior to this update, so you gotta start a new day and perform all the GH actions again. Annoyingly grindy to unlock them all in the gallery, especially when most of us have already seen all the GH animations, but I can see the reasoning behind it in all fairness. You can probably just edit your save file to unlock them

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretCareCafe-0.8.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A good tip for making cash more efficiently is to NEVER normally check out a customer unless they've spent no money in the first place and also ignore the 'Flirt' button entirely. Use 'Care' just before the timer runs out and then use the 'Take Out' button to cash them out, even if you have to rotate a new girl in just to use 'Take Out'. You'll be amazed at how much more money you get doing things this way.

Also, since you want to avoid cashing clients out in the normal way and only use 'Take Out' make sure you NEVER unlock Cynthia's automatic cashout perk, it's below worthless and outright hurts your income.
It would seem as though avoiding flirt runs contrary to your other ideas; I'm not saying it's a bad strategy, but you can either try and lengthen the total amount of time customers spend sitting with maids, or shorten it. Avoiding check outs and cynthia's passive will lengthen interactions, as will delaying 'take out'. Flirt lengthens time with desireable clients, so I see no reason to avoid here.

On the other hand, a different school of thought is to minimize the interaction time with every customer, thereby cycling quickly and making full use of all the care/flirt/takeouts/phonenumbers to boost girls' stats, and in this strategy you wouldn't want to use flirt but definitely checkout/get rid of customers asap.

I waited to a better version of this game and I think it's time to give it a try. It's a shame that it won't have some incest or shota (or at least some young looking character) content, but sometimes a less hardcore games is good for health.
I don't think their ages are that far apart, it's more just the anime art style that warps all the females lower, meaning the jock and cynthia are probably around the same age, and if anything the rap kids are probably younger than the staff.

Reactions: RareAlexDev

RareAlexDev

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2020
Hey,
anyone can guide me on how to put the full gallery save file into the game? I am using mac btw
Anyone know how to find the save files on Mac?
I responded to Hadus on discord, but I will put that info for others:
Save should be here:
/Users/Yourusername/Library/Application Support/com.raresecret.secretcarecafe

But some users found saves in here:
/Users/Yourusername/Library/Containers/com.raresecret.secretcarecafe/Data/Library/Containers/com.raresecret.secretcarecafe/Data/Library/Application Support/com.raresecret.secretcarecafe

You can check both places for saves, one is bound to have it. I don't understand why it varies.

the game sometimes don't play a scene, can somebody how to fix this?
Can you describe the problem? What happenes exactly? You can pop on the discord server to let me know, I'm there responding everyday.

Why is maid's action in GH Gallery only idle and everthing else locked
The triggers for unlocking them in the gallery didn't exist prior to this update, so you gotta start a new day and perform all the GH actions again. Annoyingly grindy to unlock them all in the gallery, especially when most of us have already seen all the GH animations, but I can see the reasoning behind it in all fairness. You can probably just edit your save file to unlock them
You can just scroll through them to have them unlocked. You have to SEE the animations to have it unlocked, so the maid doesnt have to finish the client in this specific position/animation.

hello. I have a somewhat complicated question.

How can I edit the images in the game? to be more exact I want to edit the black rectangle of the text and make it darker so that it has more contrast with the white letters.

but I find that all the elements of the game are in a format that I had never seen before. I know how to decrypt files.rgss3a .RPA .rpy-rpyc .rpgmvp .Wolf. etc etc. but i can't against the files of this game.

developer. if you happen to read this. . . .HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Hey, come over to discord and let me understand what you exactly want from the black rectangle. I could add this as an option in the main menu to darken it, maybe more people have this problem.

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
I don't think their ages are that far apart, it's more just the anime art style that warps all the females lower, meaning the jock and cynthia are probably around the same age, and if anything the rap kids are probably younger than the staff.
For shota I reffer more to a shorter character or young looking, no a kid at all. I prefer that kind of character more than the tall guy, the short and young looking adult guys exist too haha.

alex912912

Nov 1, 2021
man its a good game but its too grindy for me even with infite money and stats u still need to grind. im just gonna hope they transform this to a VN same as they did to that rikc and morty game and that farmer dream game
i used the gallery cheat but those are just the images man why didnt add text?? if i wanna see still images ill go to r34

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm not usually a big fan of repetitive, sandboxy games, but this one is pretty darn fun. That said, is there really no way to advance Cookie's and Rai's story progression without cheating on Cynthia? As swinging girlfriends go Cynthia is hard to top. Why would I want to go behind her back?

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
man its a good game but its too grindy for me even with infite money and stats u still need to grind.
I wouldn't advise using infinite money and stats as it probably messes up the proper order in which you can see the scenes, making the reactions of the girls (toward lewd stuff mainly) inconsistent.
I don't think the grind is that bothersome, the progression is gradual. It's not really a game for those who dislike the gameplay though.

That being said, you normally can see the entire scenes in the gallery, not just the images. I don't know how it works with a cheat, but normally you can. So you should be able to see what you want.

alex912912

Nov 1, 2021
I wouldn't advise using infinite money and stats as it probably messes up the proper order in which you can see the scenes, making the reactions of the girls (toward lewd stuff mainly) inconsistent.
I don't think the grind is that bothersome, the progression is gradual. It's not really a game for those who dislike the gameplay though.

That being said, you normally can see the entire scenes in the gallery, not just the images. I don't know how it works with a cheat, but normally you can. So you should be able to see what you want.
i can only see the images in the gallery idk why only the endings have dialogue
edit: nvm i just read left click for CG right click for event LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: RareAlexDev

Epistofey

Mar 11, 2021
What are the conditions for the emergence of a new client? I have one blank page in a book? And how to extract the text from the game, I want to translate it into another language?

Zazukay

Sep 25, 2017
Just started playing after being on my watch list for a really long time. Is there anything missable? (Just did cookie secret lover event)

Also for the skills, if I leveled them up from level 1 to 3, do I miss the level 2 CG?

Reactions: pat0513

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
Just started playing after being on my watch list for a really long time. Is there anything missable? (Just did cookie secret lover event)

Also for the skills, if I leveled them up from level 1 to 3, do I miss the level 2 CG?
As far as I'm aware there's only one legitimately missable event. There's a beach scene, and not long after, there's a one on one scene where you get tickets to some indoor resort. You can pick any of the three starting girls to go, and once you lock in your choice, you can pick the others from the gallery and see their scenes that way. If you see the scene for the first time while NOT being a secret lover with one of the girls though, you're permanently locked out of it. I hadn't reached that point with Rai yet and now I can't see her version of the scene unless I start a new game, even though she's now also a secret lover. I'm missing a few other events that I SHOULD have met the prerequisites for seeing, but I'm assuming it's a glitch or something.

Skill CGs aren't missable, every time you use a skill you randomly get one of the CGs from any unlocked level.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes