Barsuk_fr

Nov 2, 2020
When I set "In-game skill CG" to OFF, those pics don't appear in-game, but also don't record into the gallery, leaving "?"s there, despite I used those skills.

When I leave it ON, they appear on like half of the screen, stay there for a long time, messing things up and making it very difficult to control the situation (like you just can't see where to drop the coffee your visitor ordered).

Is there any workaround?

Zazukay

Sep 25, 2017
As far as I'm aware there's only one legitimately missable event. There's a beach scene, and not long after, there's a one on one scene where you get tickets to some indoor resort. You can pick any of the three starting girls to go, and once you lock in your choice, you can pick the others from the gallery and see their scenes that way. If you see the scene for the first time while NOT being a secret lover with one of the girls though, you're permanently locked out of it. I hadn't reached that point with Rai yet and now I can't see her version of the scene unless I start a new game, even though she's now also a secret lover. I'm missing a few other events that I SHOULD have met the prerequisites for seeing, but I'm assuming it's a glitch or something.

Skill CGs aren't missable, every time you use a skill you randomly get one of the CGs from any unlocked level.

Ah thanks. Good to hear that the skill CGs are randomised so that theres some variation and no missables in that aspect. What's the conditions for Rai secret lover event? Just got the beach event but everytime I try to talk to her after work, its just the generic hang out.

ssiab74

Oct 15, 2022
Ah thanks. Good to hear that the skill CGs are randomised so that theres some variation and no missables in that aspect. What's the conditions for Rai secret lover event? Just got the beach event but everytime I try to talk to her after work, its just the generic hang out.
I'm not actually sure, but some events are triggered based on their stats so buying her some stuff to raise them might be a good idea

Dattebayo777

Mar 20, 2023
Really loved the game, but as people before me mentioned, it lacks on consistency. I made a fault of leveling up Cyntia's Take Out skill, so once I gave her a pin, she became an instant whore. I restarted the game from the begging and if you give the pin in the beggining of the game than progression on cg lewdity is more smooth. However if you want everything to be smooth, than don't touch maid's skills till you unblock the backrooms. Once the backrooms and GH are open, than you can start leveling up maid's skills. BUT, dont level up several levels at once, go easy, espessially with take out skill. One hell of skill, very useful for money, but if you give a pin for the first time to a girl with take out lvl3, than be sure there will be no any smooth, no any progression, just an instant sluttification

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
Really loved the game, but as people before me mentioned, it lacks on consistency. I made a fault of leveling up Cyntia's Take Out skill, so once I gave her a pin, she became an instant whore. I restarted the game from the begging and if you give the pin in the beggining of the game than progression on cg lewdity is more smooth. However if you want everything to be smooth, than don't touch maid's skills till you unblock the backrooms. Once the backrooms and GH are open, than you can start leveling up maid's skills. BUT, dont level up several levels at once, go easy, espessially with take out skill. One hell of skill, very useful for money, but if you give a pin for the first time to a girl with take out lvl3, than be sure there will be no any smooth, no any progression, just an instant sluttification
The dev said a while ago that giving a proper order and progression to their lewd actions will be a thing later in development

Reactions: KiraJames

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
I like the game play of this but find the group sex scenes with multiple dicks in pussy or ass at the same time to be too much for me. One dick in pussy and one in ass? Sure. The jock fucking blondie until she can't think straight? Oh yeah; sounds great. But two dicks in the same hole? Ah; nope.
It's too bad because I do like the game overall and recommend to folks who aren't bothered by that. The characters are all pretty great and the running of the cafe is executed well. I even subbed the Patreon for awhile.
/shrug I guess we all have our limits.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
I like the game play of this but find the group sex scenes with multiple dicks in pussy or ass at the same time to be too much for me. One dick in pussy and one in ass? Sure. The jock fucking blondie until she can't think straight? Oh yeah; sounds great. But two dicks in the same hole? Ah; nope.
It's too bad because I do like the game overall and recommend to folks who aren't bothered by that. The characters are all pretty great and the running of the cafe is executed well. I even subbed the Patreon for awhile.
/shrug I guess we all have our limits.
Thats a strangely specific line to draw especially in a swinging game. DPP and DAP are a bit gay since dicks are rubbing together however you the MC are not involved so its just npc jocks doing it. I don´t see a problem in that but to each their own I guess.

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
Thats a strangely specific line to draw especially in a swinging game. DPP and DAP are a bit gay since dicks are rubbing together however you the MC are not involved so its just npc jocks doing it. I don´t see a problem in that but to each their own I guess.
It's not that it's gay, I think cocks can touch each other without bursting into fabulously gay flames, especially if they are fucking the same girl. It just is gross to me for whatever reason. Ten guys in a row is ok but two dicks in the same hole at the same time? Nah. /shrug Like I said some things work for us and other don't. Still recommend it and might come back to it one day.

Last edited:

klewino

Jun 17, 2017
I only played some early stages of the game and the NTR seemed so disconnected from the actual story, that it had no impact. Does that get better later in the game? I played a few releases ago, so could also be old view.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
Is worth playing it right now? There´s enough content? Or should I wait more updates.
I'm talking about the NTR.

Reactions: gogeta864

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
Is there NTR in this? I don't think so; it's all NTS. I guess maybe the owner does "cheat" on his partner, but NTR where the woman cheats on the man? No, right?

Reactions: Toushiro

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is worth playing it right now? There´s enough content? Or should I wait more updates.
I'm talking about the NTR.
You could probably see about 8+ hours of content at the moment. Cynthia has the most Client Scenes with at least 5 total sex scenes of her fucking other men. The other girls have around 2-3 each.

Is there NTR in this? I don't think so; it's all NTS. I guess maybe the owner does "cheat" on his partner, but NTR where the woman cheats on the man? No, right?
It's Netorase meaning Sergil gives her permission to fuck other men and women and he watches from the same room or through videos/photos.

There is no hard NTR where you lose a Maid to a client

Reactions: M7G
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes