Mar 11, 2021
well i was intimidated at first seeing the ntr tag, but now that i get into it yeah it's just an option to let some guys bang your girls, rest of it's just the usual teasing maid routine, game's harder than i expected but fuck me it's actually fun!

Reactions: Redyqar and Axel34
Mar 11, 2021
Actually, scratch that, I'm kinda mad that NTR gets to be the thing people see first when they look at the tag list and all that, it's a management game where you can fuck your employees with the swinging angle being locked behind a fairly pricey upgrade. why's this game getting treated like an NTR game anyways?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Actually, scratch that, I'm kinda mad that NTR gets to be the thing people see first when they look at the tag list and all that, it's a management game where you can fuck your employees with the swinging angle being locked behind a fairly pricey upgrade. why's this game getting treated like an NTR game anyways?
That's because this game is being presented by dev as a harem game with swinging/netorase elements, and not as conventional netorare. And tags just don't represent variety well, but soon it will change!

Reactions: Redyqar

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Haven't played in a couple updates, but unless they broke something it should just be holding 'Q' and clicking on the client. Sometimes it's not immediately obvious the specific point to click (not the entire client but the point being a little off from them), but it shouldn't be off enough to cause problems if you try a couple different places you should get a feel for where it is.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you! I was hitting the shortcut + dropping over it, not shortcut + clicking. That works perfectly now.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Im tired of this updates. It's been a while since we have a Cynthia NTR content. When is the next one coming?
Next Public Update/Current Patreon Update has a Cynthia Sharing Event.

So is it better to give the pin immediately as possible? Is that the best way for the H progression?
If you wish. It's best to give the Pin after seeing some of the base events with Sergil to kind of see what type of relationship it is. Then you can give her the Pin

Reactions: Ranieboy

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017

If you wish. It's best to give the Pin after seeing some of the base events with Sergil to kind of see what type of relationship it is. Then you can give her the Pin
Anything about the Jock?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Im tired of this updates. It's been a while since we have a Cynthia NTR content. When is the next one coming?
100% agree.
Fantastic news, Cynthia's been getting the short end of the stick for awhile now. I guess there was the gurya whatever couple, but that was kinda meh imo; nothing has come close to the much earlier scenes with her and jock or her and football.

Same with Brunette in a sense.

Uhh are you new here? :) That's the way every game with even the smallest amount of swinging content gets treated by the perpetually insecure masses - the very notion, however small, that a girl character could sexually enjoy someone else (and not even on your playthrough, but that it's merely possible in the game universe!) will violently trigger them.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2021
...with her and jock or her and football.
And I thought Amethyst was a bit odd, who names their kid football?

Uhh are you new here? :) That's the way every game with even the smallest amount of swinging content gets treated by the perpetually insecure masses - the very notion, however small, that a girl character could sexually enjoy someone else (and not even on your playthrough, but that it's merely possible in the game universe!) will violently trigger them.
You know what, fair enough. Personally, I'm not into Netorare but swinging I can kinda go either way. The bigger issue I have with the swinging content is that I'm really split thanks to how it's implemented, it feels like you could have made a slightly different game with Cynthia as the main character (and maybe downplayed her relationship with Sergil a little) and I'd probably eat that content up, but as is I care too much about the girls' relationships with Sergil to consider it, but now I imagine that changing stuff like that would just be totally missing the point anyways. Ah well, maybe I am one of the insecure masses and I'm just having a delusion of eloquence here.

Mar 11, 2021
oh yeah, and an unrelated gameplay question, I take it you can't send girls to the VIP room without the triangle pin?
something tells me higher levels of the girls' action cut-ins require the triangle pin too.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
And I thought Amethyst was a bit odd, who names their kid football?

You know what, fair enough. Personally, I'm not into Netorare but swinging I can kinda go either way. The bigger issue I have with the swinging content is that I'm really split thanks to how it's implemented, it feels like you could have made a slightly different game with Cynthia as the main character (and maybe downplayed her relationship with Sergil a little) and I'd probably eat that content up, but as is I care too much about the girls' relationships with Sergil to consider it, but now I imagine that changing stuff like that would just be totally missing the point anyways. Ah well, maybe I am one of the insecure masses and I'm just having a delusion of eloquence here.
Nah, you aren't, they get triggered by amicable swinging setups too. Myself I don't like ntr, but I like swinging where both people are just alpha and chill not this 'lets humilate mc' bullshit.

oh yeah, and an unrelated gameplay question, I take it you can't send girls to the VIP room without the triangle pin?
something tells me higher levels of the girls' action cut-ins require the triangle pin too.
Hmm I'm not sure because I've never had a playthrough with high level girls and no pins, perhaps someone else knows.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
when oh when are the temp things in backgrounds gonna be completed??? I dont mean the sex stuff, I mean the promotional room and others which havent had functionality for months :whistle:

SlashofRuneterra

Mar 28, 2020
player gf getting it on with nonplayer is ntr? seemed pretty simple why its treated like that to me.

Reactions: Rain01

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
player gf getting it on with nonplayer is ntr? seemed pretty simple why its treated like that to me.
Right? Like, fine it's not undert the technical definition ntr, but ntr for years and years by this point is more about the vibe rather than the actual act. The ntr purists are actually pretty obnoxious.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Right? Like, fine it's not undert the technical definition ntr, but ntr for years and years by this point is more about the vibe rather than the actual act. The ntr purists are actually pretty obnoxious.
For sake of those who want to avoid anything like this - indeed it fits and will be useful as a label for them to avoid.

On the other hand, for those like myself who hate ntr and love sharing/swinging, it's useful distinction between the two.

Though I think what James the mighty was more musing at wasn't the definition but the oversized influence/impact the [swinging/ntr whatever you wanna call it] stuff will have on perceptions of the game. Like if someone were to try and describe the game in one sentence, they might say "2d cafe management game with sexy maids", whereas too many f95 posters would simply describe it as "NTR GAME!"

Reactions: QBaSS
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes