Mar 11, 2021
Though I think what James The Mighty was more musing at wasn't the definition but the oversized influence/impact the [swinging/ntr whatever you wanna call it] stuff will have on perceptions of the game. Like if someone were to try and describe the game in one sentence, they might say "2D cafe management game with sexy maids", whereas too many F95 posters would simply describe it as "NTR GAME!"
Yes, you get me Johnny! Granted I don't think I've seen all the game's content yet (not including said swinging content) but so far I've sunk a couple of afternoons into the game and had a good time with the management gameplay and the story of the characters and learning their secrets (plus whatever the fuck the mafia wants from us). From my perspective, it's a good management game with a neat story about a developing little harem, and when the game gives you the option of letting your girls fuck clients suddenly all that means nothing because everyone's too busy going insane over the fact there's quasi-NTR content in this game. Nevermind it takes a lot of investment to get those scenes, the fact this content even exists blinds a lot of people to what the game is all about, and I fucking despise that trend, because it seems to happen every time a game gets the NTR tag, now it's all anyone talks about. Ultimately what I'd like to see is a simple message in the game's dev notes or somewhere that clarifies if the NTR stuff is avoidable, and how prevalent it is.

on a tangential note, I'd love it if people would do something similar for other rather notorious hot-button tags like scat/urination/guro. if I can skip the shit I don't wanna see, or it's only a scant 2-3 scenes I might still pick up a game, but if it's like a major kink I'm out.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, you get me Johnny! Granted I don't think I've seen all the game's content yet (not including said swinging content) but so far I've sunk a couple of afternoons into the game and had a good time with the management gameplay and the story of the characters and learning their secrets (plus whatever the fuck the mafia wants from us). From my perspective, it's a good management game with a neat story about a developing little harem, and when the game gives you the option of letting your girls fuck clients suddenly all that means nothing because everyone's too busy going insane over the fact there's quasi-NTR content in this game. Nevermind it takes a lot of investment to get those scenes, the fact this content even exists blinds a lot of people to what the game is all about, and I fucking despise that trend, because it seems to happen every time a game gets the NTR tag, now it's all anyone talks about. Ultimately what I'd like to see is a simple message in the game's dev notes or somewhere that clarifies if the NTR stuff is avoidable, and how prevalent it is.

on a tangential note, I'd love it if people would do something similar for other rather notorious hot-button tags like scat/urination/guro. if I can skip the shit I don't wanna see, or it's only a scant 2-3 scenes I might still pick up a game, but if it's like a major kink I'm out.
Yeah unfortunately there's no weighting system where users could provide input on the relative amounts of each content category, but they will be having tag revamp coming soon.

Just think how crazy the real world would be if descriptions of items omitted all information on constituents' relative amounts. You'd go into a fast food place, hmmmm "This grilled cheese sandwich looks good, it's tagged with bread and cheese, simple enough, I'll order it." .......5 minutes later....."wtf I just got a 3 inch ball of cheese with a crouton on top". :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretCareCafe-0.8.16Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: J05082 and Cockva

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
When using the valentine day setting i ended-up not being able to send any of the girls in front of the shop or to make them attend to the customers?!
I don't know if it was a bug or my computer taking a nap... ;)

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
What exactly was the new Cynthia client event in 8.16? I dont see anything in the chat menu.
I think it's not a client event, but a random event that happens to be with a client. I'm seeing a new event at the gallery among Cynthia side stories that requires a Triangle Pin and 140 Lewdness.

Can't tell you more though, I haven't managed to trigger it yet.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

TttQwQ

May 25, 2021
The girls won´t give footjobs. Do I need to upgrade something? I can´t upgrade the gloryhole skill cause it requires footjobs.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
The girls won´t give footjobs. Do I need to upgrade something? I can´t upgrade the gloryhole skill cause it requires footjobs.
You've to ask and convince each girl to do it, and then when she's in the backroom to click on it and choose which action she's to eprform.

Reactions: TttQwQ

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Iv'e a bug with the st valentin's setting. The girls become invisible and i can not see any of their actions?!
Did someone encounter it?

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes