Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone know where mac saves are kept? Been looking for a while now and haven't found it. I've looked at the files the dev talked about already and there are some folders there under various names (both library -> container & others) but those ones don't contain the save files.

Edit nvm, went through terminal and it technically is there, though super unintuitive since there's several actual loops within the files (wherein it'll loop back to for example the library folder) but the full filepath is this:

filename is /Users/[name]/Library/Containers/com.raresecret.secretcarecafe/Data/Library/Containers/com.raresecret.secretcarecafe/Data/Library/Application Support/com.raresecret.secretcarecafe/hiscore.dat

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Secret Care Cafe release notes ver 0.8.17:

- added 1 new event, Ame's first event with client

- added 30 new abilities cgs for Blonde Twins take out and special care (10 unique cgs + skin variations)

- removed information in gallery abilities tip that you need Winter Skill to unlock abilities cg

- bug fixed that let you see Ame or nsfw no-chat event with Cookie when you shouldn't have (didn't meet Ame or not secret lovers with Cookie)

- bug fixed that blocked stats being added in summary screen if you had maxed out cefe popularity

- fixed Amber's pre unlock hint in gallery

Rain01

Mar 18, 2018
Any chance you send me a tutorial exactly how to do this ?
Literally go to your finder window and follow that file path, opening those folders in that order. Open the C: drive, then your computer user name, then the AppData folder (might have to manually type that in if it's a hidden folder iirc), etc...
The savefiles are stored in plaintext, so just ctrl+f and find the word you want to change, eg. money or popularity (stored per maid) and change the value. If you're new to the game I'd recommend giving yourself somewhere around $100k-200k for cafe upgrades and some items to increase maid stats and wait a little bit before increasing the maid popularity, since the popularity accumulates so slowly but unlocks upgrades that allow more of those popup images and uses, just giving yourself all of it will break the sense of progression imo.

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Okay, how the heck do I unlock any poses in the gloryhole? There's no buttons for it anywhere, and I have plenty of ideas.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Okay, how the heck do I unlock any poses in the gloryhole? There's no buttons for it anywhere, and I have plenty of ideas.
Open the Career Room by placing someone in there and select the upgrade. You could also press esc to bring up the GH menu too.

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Open the Career Room by placing someone in there and select the upgrade. You could also press esc to bring up the GH menu too.
Okay, so, this doesn't work. Placing someone in the career room doesn't add any upgrade buttons, and pressing escape on the GH room does nothing

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Okay, so, this doesn't work. Placing someone in the career room doesn't add any upgrade buttons, and pressing escape on the GH room does nothing
When you open the Backrooms and click on Gloryhole room what does the Action say because this is how you cycle through it. If the Maid Action isn't showing, you need to assign a Maid there

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
When you open the Backrooms and click on Gloryhole room what does the Action say because this is how you cycle through it. If the Maid Action isn't showing, you need to assign a Maid there
it says "none". the arrow buttons to the left and right of this do nothing. there are no other buttons, and pressing escape does nothing.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes