Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Is there a small guide or tips to playing the game? Even if there is a little in-game explanation but still confuse/blur about where/what/how to do/start and anything to look out for if I/we want to go down harem route.

Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
Is there a small guide or tips to playing the game? Even if there is a little in-game explanation but still confuse/blur about where/what/how to do/start and anything to look out for if I/we want to go down harem route.
There's no guide yet. The dev has put a proper tutorial on the to do list but at the moment there's not to much in the game. It's updated weekly and typically adds at least one event and some QoL improvements

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Does anyone have any clue how to get appearance easily? So far all stats are going through the roof, but seeing as appearance is not gained during the main game but only from buying stuff (1000 for 5 appearance) it's REALLY hard to grind. And almost all gallery stuff needs you to have 100 appearance with the three girls...

fizzicle

Oct 23, 2018
Does anyone have any clue how to get appearance easily? So far all stats are going through the roof, but seeing as appearance is not gained during the main game but only from buying stuff (1000 for 5 appearance) it's REALLY hard to grind. And almost all gallery stuff needs you to have 100 appearance with the three girls...
As far as I can tell, no. But feel free to join the discord and bring it up to the dev. I think some people have mentioned it before and he's working on it, but it doesn't hurt to have more input. I agree with you, this is easily the most insane grind for a few more static images which half of the time aren't even sexual in nature which feels like a complete waste of time. The guy working on this game is really receptive and is working really hard to push out updates and improve his game though, I recommend joining the discord regardless. He really listens.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

topzack

Jun 29, 2018
you could cheat by edit the save files

Reactions: WSmith

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
As far as I can tell, no. But feel free to join the discord and bring it up to the dev. I think some people have mentioned it before and he's working on it, but it doesn't hurt to have more input. I agree with you, this is easily the most insane grind for a few more static images which half of the time aren't even sexual in nature which feels like a complete waste of time. The guy working on this game is really receptive and is working really hard to push out updates and improve his game though, I recommend joining the discord regardless. He really listens.
Yea, he's probably one of the best Devs i've seen on here. I became a patron of his because of it too. Also I think you can buy an item in the store to increase Appearance

Reactions: Drazzin

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Really cool game so far, I feel like the structure is mostly fine it just needs more scenes in general but it's early days yet.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
how do you trigger the sports fans event for cynthia? when i check the "clients" menu, it says it's already unlocked, but this event on the gallery menu is just very poorly worded (or at least i think it is, couldn't figure out what to do)
having a way to keep track of how many times you've done certain action, with certain client, with certain maid would be really helpful

great game regardless tho, godspeed dev :oops:

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes