Dicksquid

May 24, 2019
how do you trigger the sports fans event for cynthia? when i check the "clients" menu, it says it's already unlocked, but this event on the gallery menu is just very poorly worded (or at least i think it is, couldn't figure out what to do)
having a way to keep track of how many times you've done certain action, with certain client, with certain maid would be really helpful

great game regardless tho, godspeed dev :oops:
You have to speak with cynthia in the locker room. Big ol button labeled clients

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
Yea, he's probably one of the best Devs i've seen on here. I became a patron of his because of it too. Also I think you can buy an item in the store to increase Appearance
Yeah, I know. I wrote that in my post too. But even when I was making 1000+ monies a day, it still costs 1000 for 5 appearance. So you need about 20 days per character to get them to 100 appearance. That's way too much grind.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Well, 33 days and nothing is really happening, just one lewd scene. I'm just managing a cafe. Boring.

Plus, the pop ups that block my view of the cafe are really annoying and it would be nice if the drink/food menu would always be displayed. There isn't any sense in it disappearing when you don't cursor over it.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Yeah, I know. I wrote that in my post too. But even when I was making 1000+ monies a day, it still costs 1000 for 5 appearance. So you need about 20 days per character to get them to 100 appearance. That's way too much grind.
I think he addressed this recently, he's gonna make items cheaper in a future update

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Well, 33 days and nothing is really happening, just one lewd scene. I'm just managing a cafe. Boring.

Plus, the pop ups that block my view of the cafe are really annoying and it would be nice if the drink/food menu would always be displayed. There isn't any sense in it disappearing when you don't cursor over it.
There's a lock icon on each of them that you can click and they'll stay displayed until you unlock them again

Domitori22

Jan 19, 2021
Guys, how strong should be PC for this game? Is PC with 2.6 GHz CPU, 512 mb video card and 2 GB RAM good enough? Also, my windows is 32-bit

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
They can be with anyone but it's soft locked. You need to either buy an item to enable sex or choose to let them sleep with the clients in certain events.
Good to know, but in that case there should be an entry for avoidable NTR in the Genre List.
I only saw the Intro so far and the blond girl is supposed to be the MCs girlfriend, so this would fullfill the condition of Netorase.
Based on the Description I thought this was a simple Maid Cafe simulator with the H being between the MC and the 3 Maids (+additionl characters introduced at a later point maybe)

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I restarted the game to read the tutorial again to get a better grasp of the game mechanics after playing the first time since some things you miss not knowing what the game is like.

There was a comment "each type of client has different preferences in maids, you will learn them in time".

How are you other players keeping track of this information? I'm too busy to notice which customers sit with which girl and what stat improvement they get as it happens so fast on the screen at the bottom right and there is no way I'll be able to write that info down and operate the cafe. Plus I don't have the memory to track each client avatar and sometimes the multiples of the same avatar are in cafe at the same time.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
I restarted the game to read the tutorial again to get a better grasp of the game mechanics after playing the first time since some things you miss not knowing what the game is like.

There was a comment "each type of client has different preferences in maids, you will learn them in time".

How are you other players keeping track of this information? I'm too busy to notice which customers sit with which girl and what stat improvement they get as it happens so fast on the screen at the bottom right and there is no way I'll be able to write that info down and operate the cafe. Plus I don't have the memory to track each client avatar and sometimes the multiples of the same avatar are in cafe at the same time.
After the day is over, if you click on the "Clients" tab there's profiles on each client that comes in. You get more info about them the more you use the "Give Number" Ability when you have a maid sit with them. Besides all matching them with their favorite maid does is increase their tips compared to other ones. I think each maid has like 3 clients that prefer her, and some have no preference at all, like the Couple.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
After the day is over, if you click on the "Clients" tab there's profiles on each client that comes in. You get more info about them the more you use the "Give Number" Ability when you have a maid sit with them. Besides all matching them with their favorite maid does is increase their tips compared to other ones. I think each maid has like 3 clients that prefer her, and some have no preference at all, like the Couple.
There are no clients listed in that tab for me.

So you have to select a particular avatar that you want to give number to repeatedly to to get them to show up on the client tab? How many times do you have to give number to the client for them to show up? Does it have to be the same maid each time?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
There are no clients listed in that tab for me.

So you have to select a particular avatar that you want to give number to repeatedly to to get them to show up on the client tab? How many times do you have to give number to the client for them to show up? Does it have to be the same maid each time?
The more you give your number to them the more info is revealed. I think at 10 total you'll have all the info of the entire card.
It doesn't have to be the same maid, though there is a couple events (And presumably more to follow) that is determined by the amount of time a certain maid gives her number to a specific client. Like an event will pop once Cynthia gives her number to the Jock 10 times.
Also theres an Item in the store, a magnifying glass, that if you buy it, it will give you the requirements on how to unlock each event in the gallery.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes