Oct 31, 2017
I may be overlooking something, or maybe its planned already, but longterm it would be nice if we had a scene replay. Right now we can watch the cg of the client event e.g. again, but I don't think there is a way to see the whole scenario, text and all, again right? Would be neat if we could just click the checked off event to go through it again in the game.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah the game at least needs an avodiable NTR tag. On the outside it looks a lovely romance game in a maid cafe but when you go in it you are whoring out your love interests into the customers that includes your actual girlfriend in the game. Like if you pimp the sluts like other brothel sims you can argue that is not ntr but one of them is your girlfriend... Your girlfriend literally says she would like to fuck with other guys and she will have fun doing it when you give her the item... Like wtf? XD if it's not ntr/cuckoldry, I don't know what it is. Sorry but there is nothing wholesome about this game like the description says. Again, it needs a ntr (avodiable) tag

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
Yeah the game at least needs an avodiable NTR tag. On the outside it looks a lovely romance game in a maid cafe but when you go in it you are whoring out your love interests into the customers that includes your actual girlfriend in the game. Like wtf? XD Also no not regular maid cafe stuff, love interests do sexual stuff with the customers. Sorry but there is nothing wholesome about this game like the description says
Here you can find cute or wholesome scenes and lewd animated scenes...

Not with one word is he stating, this game is wholesome.

stfu_n_smile

May 7, 2020
Love it, pretty fun and I love the premise. If it had sprite animations aside from the cut-in images it would be perfect.

Ragnon

Jul 25, 2017
wow this game sucks way to much grinding and not a lot of scenes
Some of the grinding can be a little much, especially when starting but if you want to avoid that you can go to your app local and edit the saves to increase money and supplies to levels where you don't have to worry about the grind anymore. Just a suggestion and as others have said this is now 0.39 version of a game that is relatively early in the game development cycle. The good news is that this game updates pretty often "usually" with a scene or two in each update. Most of the improvements though have been to the engine and other aspects of the gameplay (which have been very much appreciated). One thing I think this game needs is a scene replay option as seeing the CG's without context can be dull (still at least we have something). The last comment is to expect at least one scene from each of the customers and bosses along with story and holiday elements at least with everything so far. I would love for this game to have more scenes (preferably sex scenes) with the customers and bosses. Along with maybe one more maid in the shop please, Maybe? I surprisingly enjoy this game greatly and any more content for it would be great.

Last edited:
Reactions: war121 and metafour

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
How to call boss to come again? Is there any way to trigger that or it's just random, because it if it's random it's rare asf, after first visit working for days and he still didn't come for second visit.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
How to call boss to come again? Is there any way to trigger that or it's just random, because it if it's random it's rare asf, after first visit working for days and he still didn't come for second visit.
I wonder this as well. Game is very very grindy. Extremely so.
There has to be a better way for events to trigger. 100 appearance? how many days do you want me to play? edit save file and add money seems to be the only sane way to play this game at this point.
Add a cheat menu to add money or make it less grindy. buying 1 cola $60 I think you trippled the price and then added a 0
Juice $90 Which exotic fruit is this Juice made out of?
Fix the prices, I for one only get turned off playing a game like this for a few hours getting absolutely nowhere.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I wonder this as well. Game is very very grindy. Extremely so.
There has to be a better way for events to trigger. 100 appearance? how many days do you want me to play? edit save file and add money seems to be the only sane way to play this game at this point.
Add a cheat menu to add money or make it less grindy. buying 1 cola $60 I think you trippled the price and then added a 0
Juice $90 Which exotic fruit is this Juice made out of?
Fix the prices, I for one only get turned off playing a game like this for a few hours getting absolutely nowhere.
I played around a week in game to trigger boss again, didn't come, turned off the game. There really should be an option to call bass again or drastically increase chance for bosses to appear. All that grinding and clicking to see new scene is too much.

Reactions: Maciswack

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Search delivers to much different results, so i ask the most asked question again an hope i dont get different answers:
Is sharing avoidable or not? I prefer to mangle guys who touch my girls, so it makes no difference if its called ntr, sharing, swinging, corrupting, whoring out or anything else for me.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Search delivers to much different results, so i ask the most asked question again an hope i dont get different answers:
Is sharing avoidable or not? I prefer to mangle guys who touch my girls, so it makes no difference if its called ntr, sharing, swinging, corrupting, whoring out or anything else for me.
You can just not give them the item which makes them have sex with others.
You will enjoy the ntr sharing swinging corrupting whoring out kind of games if you stop trying to put your own self in to the MC, try playing a game where the MC is the MC and you are just a viewer, it will give you a new fresh view of those kind of games.
You can play as you normally do when you play a harem/vanilla route. That's what I do anyway. But I would share my rl gf in a swinging type manner if everyone was on the same page and no shady business resulted from the event.
Which would be extremely hard to do unless you could read everyone involved minds and know for sure. I'm paranoid by nature.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Okay, it is avoidable, good.
Nope, i could never enjoy seeing any dicks, i am lesbian. It was hard work to learn playing male protagonists, but more than one dick and i'm out.

P.S:
My RL girls are always free to have as much fun as they want with other girls, but one guy and they never see me again.

Oct 17, 2019
Okay, it is avoidable, good.
Nope, i could never enjoy seeing any dicks, i am lesbian. It was hard work to learn playing male protagonists, but more than one dick and i'm out.

P.S:
My RL girls are always free to have as much fun as they want with other girls, but one guy and they never see me again.
Thanks for sharing this
and it did remind me that we have no female cafe visitors.
the couple does not count.

so maybe a suggestion here, to implement some female visitors to entertain.
The girls take care of the customers not the owner, he has his team to take care of.

Last edited:

Dimmuborrgir

Jul 12, 2018
Thants for shaing this
and it did remind me that we have no female cafe visitors.
the couple does not count.

so maybe a suggestion here, to implement some female visitors to entertain.
The girls take care of the customers not the owner, he has his team to take care of.
As of 4.2 i think, there is at least 1 female customer that the girls do take care of

Reactions: withoutscratch
Dec 27, 2020
Some of the grinding can be a little much especially when starting but if you want to avoid that you can go to your app local and edit the saves to increase money and supplies to levels where you don't have to worry about the grind anymore. Just a suggestion and as others have said this is now 0.39 version of a game that is relatively early in the game development cycle.
Thanks for the cheat. What I always wonder. Why make the games grindy.
It destroys the Fun.
Cheating makes the game to a cg gallery. Am I right?

And yes that might be early, but this is the right moment to criticize and speak out freely what we think is a fault. The developer if he reads it can react and adjust. Something I wish would happen more often.

You can just not give them the item which makes them have sex with others.
You will enjoy the ntr sharing swinging corrupting whoring out kind of games if you stop trying to put your own self in to the MC, try playing a game where the MC is the MC and you are just a viewer, it will give you a new fresh view of those kind of games.
Thanks for your suggestion but I disagree. We simply can't control our feelings at will. You can't say I want to enjoy this and than, miraculously you have fun. That's not how it works.
There are roughly speaking two types of audience. Watchers or Players. The Watcher wants to be narrated. The player want to immerse themselves.
I am a player. I play games to get a degree of power over some decisions in story and gameplay. If I want to only watch then I would read a book or watch a movie.
I play games because I love the interactivity.

Last edited:

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
probably the best looking game i've ever seen on f95zone 10/10 please release Steam Version

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes