kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Just wait a week (or so) or support the game and stop being a leech. It's free already smh.
Chill with the hypocritical nagging, this is a pirate site where releases get leaked and people download them. Besides, the Patreon version has some sweet exclusive scenes :WeSmart:.

I downloaded from svscomics for anyone wants to check those scenes out. The gallery unlock works for them.

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
If I could make a QoL suggestion, it would be to show which customer we've used a skill on, like a simple icon above their head or something. It can get really tough to keep track, especially once you unlock the backrooms and you do multiple back and forth :HideThePain:

If it could show which skill we used, it would be even better.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
RareAlexDev

Quite an interesting game, far better that i thought it'd be!
It takes some time to understand how to really play it though... But the scene you trigger after "befriending" some customers are quite hot and well done!
One criticism and one suggestion/question though:
It's bloody quite impossible to load the game! I mean i can play SIMS4 but your game freeze all my PC and load like an octogenarian!
Suggestion: you apparently can close or open the special rooms, but can you make it like a "secret" opened only to some customers? Or make the girls decide to invite said customers in the back with or without telling you...

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
It's mainly the clients events that are "NTR". And you don't have to watch them to get their benefits.

Everything else is you banging either your girlfriend, or all of them if you so choose.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
It's mainly the clients events that are "NTR". And you don't have to watch them to get their benefits.

Everything else is you banging either your girlfriend, or all of them if you so choose.
The reason i asked is because you have to activate the NTR and if i don't do that then there should not be any events for NTR. So there should be a NTR part of the story and a NON NTR part of the story. I was wanting to know is the NON NTR part balanced with the NTR part of the story?

Reactions: masMalkar

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The reason i asked is because you have to activate the NTR and if i don't do that then there should not be any events for NTR. So there should be a NTR part of the story and a NON NTR part of the story. I was wanting to know is the NON NTR part balanced with the NTR part of the story?
No.
I'd say 20/80 and 80 are girl with customers. not worth it if you want to see MC get some action. I don't know why Mc can't just pay them and fuck them too like other customers. He need to get girls to like him first but customers just pay. Some even got to fuck girls for free.

You can just get a full save for gallery and decide for yourself.

• Sad
Reactions: Cavpal

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Alex staggers releases and Public is always 1 update behind Patron. There is no difference.
There is a difference, but currently you only need to get the patreon version once and then again if he ever adds more scenes that are patreon only.
Currently there are 5 scenes that are only patreon excusive.
Valentines scene 1
Christmas scenes 4
None of which are NTR for anyone curious
Might be a 6th with Ame, not sure if that was a regular scene or patreon only. I could save in a different slot and then load again to check but cba

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
What's new with v0.7.44?
From what I can see in the gallery nothing new, maybe there is something, but sometimes this dev pushes updates with just bugfixes there isn't always something new I usually play every 10 updates or so, because sometimes he adds something new like give number to this customer 11 times for 1 scene
and you get that customer maybe once every 5-10 days which is just annoying to deal with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Voilsh
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes